19

________
Burning Desire
&
     Painful Liquid
________

If Love wasn't a cruel thing.
But how couldn't it be?

Everything they had to endure
during experiencing Love
Was nearly a torture!

But for whom was it the most?

_______

"I LOVED HIM JAY, DARN IT!"The sound of glass shattering on the floor could be heard

The sound of glass shattering on the floor could be heard. Vodka was spreading on the ground mixed up with sharp, little crystal shards.

"Why is he tormenting me so much?" She exclaimed.

"Taeri, you should stop..." He hugged her tightly from behind.

The living room was dark, letting only the light of the moon enter the space due to the opened balcony. Fresh, cool wind was making it's way veiling through the atmosphere, making the blinds shudder as he appeared.

"I will love you tonight, just don't throw a tantrum, ok?"

Jay knew that Taeri was destroyed from the inside. Therefor he also knew, that she was the one who made it come to such an condition. The guy was certain that she needed help and pitied her, knowing that she was the one causing pain to others and with that damaging herself.

"Let go off me!" She freed herself aggressively, took the whole bottle and drank thirstily out of it until Jay grabbed it roughly out of her hand.

"You have to stop now, you might get even worse..." He said desperately...

"I paid you, didn't I? You're here to entertain me, so follow my orders."

"I told you, I won't work today for you. This is my apartment, and you will follow my orders."

"And who bought it? Do you want to lose your job? You know that you won't be able to payoff your mom's hospital bills..."

"Taeri, I!---" Indeed was the man hurt, who was in the place to pleasure that woman and follow her orders. He hadn't had any other options at the moment, she was the source to his problems, he couldn't disobey her.

She was the key to
the chains he was bound to.

The next moment they stood there in silence listening to the motions of the wind until Taeri spoke up.

"Let's go out officially, Jay..."

She murmured emotionless but loud enough for him to understand her and leave him in awe.

_______
What was her intention?

———————————————
How do you feel after this chapter?

Please vote and comment to encourage me ^^~

- Thankful to every reader -

Have a nice day everybody,
Eat well and drink well.

~L