07

_______
- L i q u i d s and H i n t s -
_______

- "Am I a fool for trusting you?" -
-
It doesn't matter anymore anyway...

Wrath and anger was spreading out of the woman who now was heading with every step full of confidence over to the black Mercedes car.

"What's the matter milady, you don't seem pleased..." The chauffeur asked with a worried look on his face while fixing his hats position

"Nothing. Nothing is the matter."

And that's when he knew, that something was especially not right.

The lady was often seen with good mood, and spreading positivity was a hobby of hers. But once she was filled with wrath, one could see fire, burning behind her as she walked off. If that was the case, nobody knew, how the day would end.

_______

Either everything would've turned into ice
Or burned off of this world...

_______

"So... Where do you want me to drive you today, miss?" He asked nervously, while checking on her pokerface in the mirror

"First of all drive me to Incheon, he's living in one of those big residences father wanted to buy off... He's living in that good district..."

The kind driver did not wanted to ask any further questions, since he knew, he wouldn't do good by digging into her personal matters and asking who "he" actually was. Judging right by her facial expression, he knew that either it was her ex-boyfriend (although he was quite sure that she hasn't had any) or it was somebody who definitely crossed the line, somebody who was somehow...

special...

"Don't you want to start the car, rather than staring at me...?" She said with her arms crossed.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry miss Park..."

There it was, Ms. Park's attitude, the attitude when she was in such a bad mood...

Then the driver finally started the machine and drove the lady to the right place.

It was a very good weather today, the complete opposite of Louise's mood. If you could describe her inner feelings by the weather state, not only would thunders growl, whole tornados would be swirling around and maybe even Tsunamis were about to destroy the complete peninsula.

As they arrived, Louise stepped out of the car while fixing her light blue and white striped off-shoulder blouse with ribbons and her high waist white paper bag shorts. The sun was welcoming her and her red Dsquared2 Riri sandals were shining with the help of the sunshine even more. But that wasn't something Louise would care about now.

She was too much distracted with Taehyung. That was the only thing that mattered to her right now. Clarification was something she needed...

Clarification between them.

_______