20

_______
Drunk
Of
Love
_______

Right from the start
The first second,
The first glance.
....
... I...
Started to once again
believe
In the phenomenon
called 'Love'.

________

It was raining as both of those drunken hearts were leaving the place without an umbrella

"My hair will get wet..." Louise murmured and Taehyung tightened his grip around her shoulder, placing his free hand over her head, knowing that her hair would still get wet.

After playing a drinking game, Taehyung was the one who stayed sober at the end of the day. He would have never thought, that Louise could've been done after only 3 glasses of Soju! Never could he have come to the idea that she was such a poor drinker.

Although that wasn't bad at all.

Finally arriving in front of his expensive baby, he placed the sleepy lady on the passengers seat, her cheeks glowing overall red of the alcohol she consumed.
Both of them were now sitting in the dark sports car silently. Only the heavy drops of the clouds by the heaven of the night could've been heard landing in a fast pace on the surface of the machine.

Taehyung decided to reach over to Louise to fasten the seat belt. The young man gave himself the permission to steal a short glance over her soft pinkish lips which made him stop in his tracks. Their faces were only some inches apart and rain drops were dripping down his hair, landing on her bare collarbones. The slow breath of hers touched him slightly.

Her perfume was hypnotizing, almost making him lose his mind. The sweet, floral scent made him want her even more. Once again overflown by the temptation, he wanted to kiss her, to taste those sweet lips, softly bite them and intertwine his tongue with hers.

Did she become his addiction?

"Taehyung..." The lady said in a sleepy voice, moving slowly. "Start your gucci engine, I need to get to work... up early tomorrow". Too tired was her brain to even form right sentences, but not too tired to push his face clumsily away.

The noble man left out a short laugh.
".... It's so cute how you always fall asleep as soon as you enter the car..." He kept on glancing in her direction as he started the motor.

After more than half of the road was completed the car came slowly to a halt as the lights turned red.

Taehyung was admiring calmly her peaceful sleeping face, enjoying her presence next to him. He was looking at her long eyelashes and at that slightly opened mouth.

"I treasure you, Louise... I really do... and I wonder... if you could maybe one day...

_______

-" like me too..."-

_______

He cupped her cheek softly in his right hand, caressing it.

"Dream a little dream about me, Louise..."

————————————————
A slightly mature chapter is coming up
I hope you'll be ok with that, if not,
just wait a bit for the one after that.

-

Hey guys!
I wanted to thank YOU from the bottom
of my heart for paying attention
to "Aesthetic" since we REACHED
5K ?!
...

I'm still not over that fact, but I'm glad and thankful.

Stay well, and enjoy summer.
Have a nice day my dear cuties~

Sincerely,
L.