11

_______
- Crimson Daggers
/
Deep Wounds -
_______

- "You were the one
who turned me into
such a mess...

Why would you even
interfere now...? " -

...

It's too late anyway...

_______

Taehyung was staying in front of the wide windows staring outside, enjoying his view and being buried deep in his thoughts.

The young lady couldn't leave his mind. She was like a mystery to him. An unsolved puzzle. But what can one expect out of an person whom you just met. Indeed, you only get to see the surface. Still, he was drawn to that woman. How she behaved, the choice of her words, her nature.

There was a wild thrive which was driving Taehyung to find out more about that girl. An glowing interest which would grow even stronger in the future and end up in an burning explosion of deep feelings.

"Was that the one they took a shot of you with?"

Suddenly a female's voice echoed throughout the room. And the sound of heels coming closer could be heard. The noble man's imagination was interrupted abruptly.

"Are you trying to make me hate you even more? ..."

Taehyung turned slightly his head to the left side. It wasn't necessary for him to turn around, since it was a person he knew too well.

The person who made him suffer needlessly.

"Tell me, she still hasn't seen the trashy sides of you, has she?"
She narrowed her eyes and smirked.

The man was facing his back to the elegant dressed woman.

"I bet not... until she finds out what of an ugly person you are..."

The young female moved closer to the guy, embracing him from behind and laying her hands around his torso.

"You know that I'm the only one who can love you, right?"
She whispered seductively into his ear.

...

His body stood there neither moving an inch, nor responding to her actions.

Her hands moved all over caressing his front manly body.

Taehyung turned to face her.

The lady cupped his face in her cold hands, her red manicure sticking out.

"Stop it Taeri..." The man looked into her eyes and noticed a small detail on her neck.

"Oh? A new side of you? Are you trying to play hard to get? Why aren't you being kinder to me like you always have?" Taeri made a remark teasing her soon-to-be-husband.

...

He removed her hands out of his face.

"Why should I? If you have been sleeping with all sorts of guys?" He said harshly. Disgust was written all over his face.

_______

- "You changed, Taeri...
You're no more
the person you were
supposed to be..." -

_______

Taehyung had had enough of that indeed beautiful and gracious woman. He was fed up with all those lies she made up, and the pain she has been shoving deeper into his bleeding wounds.

"How can you assume that, Taehyung? Do you know how much those words hurt me?" She furrowed her brows, forcing a fake sad look on her face.

"And how do you want to explain that dirty hickey on your neck?" He touched her skin with his index finger.

...

"What do you mean? I can't see a hickey there?" The lady took her phone out of her purse and took a glimpse of herself, lifting her face.

"Leave now... We're just wasting our time..." Taehyung looked into the space knowing that the whole situation wouldn't take them anywhere.

"Don't be ridiculous my dear Taetae... I know that you love me, you would never leave me, Tae. But if you want to have some space... I'll leave. We'll meet each other anyway." She fixed her purse and locked her phone.

As she was about to leave, Taehyung added:
"Use some more thoughtfulness to cover up your mistakes next time..."
His powerful voice hit her ears like a command which she had to follow up.

And with that she left not looking back.

__________
What secrets might those two have developed in the past...?

--------------------

Wishing everybody a nice day~ enjoy your time :)

~L♡