Chapter 6 - The Girl

Hi! Just a quick note: I know the story has been really sad for Yo so far, but please bear with me for a few more chapters of sadness. We're nearing the climax.

And, as always, thank you for reading and supporting. ☺

-----

Montry POV

Tall, tan, hard chest, strong arms, perfect face. I want to taste his lips and get lost in his embrace. I think I'm in love. This P'Earth is really something. He can actually rival P'Pha as the most handsome in campus, but unlike E'Yo's ex, he's not a jerk and keeps a low profile. Such a keeper!

"Eww! Stop drooling E'bitch!" I roll my eyes at E'Elephant. "What are you daydreaming about, huh?"

"I was just thinking about P'Earth - my future husband," I tell Elephant as I purse my lips seductively.

"Dream on, bitch. We all know he's chasing E'Yo. You don't stand a chance," E'Elephant smugly answers. "Yeah, he's been chasing E'Yo and sending him gifts ever since P'Pha and Yo broke up," one of the twin adds.

"Lucky me, our friend Yo doesn't entertain him. Haay, he's still not his normal self. I wonder how we can help him move on faster?" I tell the rest of the gang.

"Why don't we drag him tonight to the club?" E'Elephant's suggestion makes sense. It's Friday anyway so we won't have to worry about having classes tomorrow, and we always enjoyed clubbing with Yo before all this happened.

"Nope, I don't think that's a good idea, Fatso," I tell Elephant. "Oooh, I have one!" they all look at me expectantly. "Why don't we drag him tonight to the club?"

"But that's what I said," E'Elephant protests. "I know, but it came from your filthy mouth, so we can't accept that. And I said it way more alluring than you did," I answer.

E'Elephant gives me a murderous look. "My filthy mouth eh. Come here and let me make your mouth filthy, bitch!"

"Ha, as if you can," I dare him.

"OMG! Look!" Elephant and I stop bickering and look at the other twin who's staring at his phone. He shoves his phone to our faces and our mouths fell.

We saw several pictures of P'Pha. One photo was him surrounded by a lot of girls in a club. Another was him with a girl at a restaurant, just the two of them. One was him and the same girl at a pub. Hmm, they seem pretty close and intimate in the pictures. There was also a video with a drunk P'Pha beating up several guys outside a club. OMG! One photo was P'Pha entering a hotel with that girl! That same girl!

This is shocking news! We know that he broke up with Yo because he wanted to be with girls already, but we didn't actually think it'd be this soon. There have been rumors and gossips about him being seen with a girl outside campus, but that just remained to be what it was - gossip - until these photos showed up. No! Yo, must not see this. He can-...

"What are you guys looking a-..." We freeze in shock and turn our heads at a crestfallen Yo. He saw the hotel picture from behind us.

"E-E-E'Yo," I begin to speak, but he just grabs the phone and starts browsing through all the photos. With every swipe, we see him flinch and breathe heavily, more like sob actually. His face turns from sad to disappointed to pained to blank. He gives the phone back and slumps beside me. I look at Elephant and he quickly sits beside Yo as we sandwich him in our hugs.

"E'Yooooo, let's go drinking tonight!"

"Yes, E'Yo, we haven't been to the club with you for a while now. Come with us later, na?" I back up Elephant.

No response. I look at the twins to help us out.

"Yo, let's drink tonight and forget everything!" one of them chimes in. "Yeah, we promise we'll have a blast," the other adds.

"Forget about everything?" Yo weakly says, staring at oblivion. "That would be nice."