Chapter 11: Collision Chaos

"CLUCK! IT'S THE HEDGEHOG!"

Rosy looked behind her and saw way more Badniks than she expected so soon. Motobugs, Buzz Bombers, and many more were staring her down from 30 feet away in an army seemingly commanded by a walking robot chicken with an irritating voice. Rosy aimed her crossbow and said:

"St-stay back! I've got a weapon!"

The chicken clucked:

"HUH. SONIC HAS A *CLUCK*-BOW NOW!"

Rosy was dumbfounded at the apparent fact that the chicken had mistaken an eight-year-old pink hedgehog for an eleven-year-old blue hedgehog. Sure, her quills were styled like him, but who would seriously mistake her for Sonic?

Even Robotnik sounded appalled by this, as his voice was heard coming from a speaker on the outside of his brain yelling:

"SCRATCH!! THAT. IS. NOT. SONIC!!!"

Scratch then shouted:

"BADNIKS! GET SONIC BEFORE HE RUNS AWAY!"

"What the- LISTEN TO ME YOU DUMB CLUCK!"

As Robotnik continued to berate his cuckoo machine, the army of Badniks began to charge toward "Sonic", who broke into a mad dash away from the horde. As she ran, she aimed her crossbow at a Buzz Bomber closing in on her. She pulled the trigger, and with a loud SNAP one red crossbow bolt shot from the device and ripped through the center of said Buzz Bomber easily. The big insect then fell to the ground and broke into pieces instantly.

Unfortunately, as perfect a shot as that was, that was only one in probably 40 Badniks. And she only had seven bolts left. Rosy had to continue running with the horde of killers behind her. As she ran, she heard Scratch shout:

"STOP IN YOUR TRACKS, BLUE HEDGEHOG!"

Then Robotnik screamed:

"SHE'S NOT EVEN GOING FAST! YOU ARE A FREAKING IDIOT, SCRATCH!!!"

After running for a few more seconds, another Buzz Bomber managed to shoot an energy blast at Rosy. It hit the shield around her, causing it to not only disappear, but the force of the impact tripped her and she fell to the grass. As she tried to scramble to her feet, a Motobug came zooming towards her. She quickly toggled the next bolt and aimed at the menace. She fired again and the bolt shot towards the Badnik. Unlike the Buzz Bomber before, her aim was not as precise, so the bolt flew straight into its right eye, but did not go completely through it. It DID throw it off and it steered out of control, landing on it's left side.

Scratch clucked again:

"SURRENDER, HEDGEHOG!"

Robotnik said:

"For the third time, THAT IS NOT SONIC!!"

"WELL, WHERE ELSE COULD HE BE?"

Suddenly, a young voice called out from behind the Badnik army:

"Hey!"

All the Badniks whipped around to see the source of the voice. As they did so, a gap opened and Rosy could see as well. When she saw who it was, her eyes widened.

It was him.

Sonic the Hedgehog himself had arrived on Little Planet. He had a strange pair of green glasses resting on the top of his head and a wide smirk on his face. Rosy couldn't help but think: he was "the one who would be there for her".