CHAPTER 3- Part time cuddles

It was the cutest and the coziest room I'd been in! It had an attic kind of a ceiling, bent downwards from behind the bed. The bed was a little too high for my liking but i just wanted to take a long slumber in it. It was a small room it was basically brown, black and white. There was a tv, a work table and a small window. But what made my mind take a walk around the dreamland was him.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and grey sweat pants only. He was holding a tray filled with cheetos and cheese dip in it. He saw me just goggling at him, when my eyes finally got back to his own, he winked at me and asked "Netflix and chill,Carolina?" No one really calls me by full name, it's just Carol usually. Unless I'm in trouble of course. But it was music to my ears when he said it.

Noah's POV—
She looked at me like no other girl did, I don't know why she acts so innocent. It's cute though, but what if she actually is that innocent... she's never mentioned anything about a guy before..?
She just smiled and sat in the bed with her legs finding their way under the blanket. After almost 15mins of arguing about what to see we decided to watch the Kissing booth.
"Noah, can you turn off the air conditioner? I can't even move I'm that cold"

"Yeah? Well that's why people cuddle you know." I don't know what happened to her. She slowly came towards me and let her back lean on my side.

I put my arms around her hopefully making it warmer. She then pulled the blanket up and I could feel her stiff body loosen up with time and then we were spooning. She is so adorable. She's nothing like the others.

Carol's POV—
Literally every bump in his body, from his abs to his collarbone, I could feel everything dart against me, I wouldn't say it freaked me out but I was nervous. He was so eye candy I know how he is I don't want to be the next one night stand or the girl next door...
I didn't even realise when the night passed by, when I woke up I was locked in his arms for good life. And no we didn't do anything, just cuddled the night away, and I liked it. I don't know why Penelope and dad didn't come to get me..?