CHAPTER 6- Possessive friends

Carol's POV—
"Isn't that your friend Dylan?"I asked.

"Yeah umm... Carolina can you-" Noah started to talk but I cut him off, "Why does he look like he's going to cut someone into pieces?"

"Stay in the car please." He said and rushed out.

What?! Stay in the car? What am I a kid now? Noah's walk towards Dylan was unusually weird. He was walking like an oldie. I put the window down to hear what was going on.

"Dylan... what the hell happened?"
"Why did you involve me into this Noah! I'm not a part of any problem you plan on creating." Dylan said in his dangerously deep voice.

"What are you talking about! You think I have the time to even think of a problem? Let alone having to create one!" Noah scream- talked.
"What the fuck was ' if you're messing with her you're messing with me, Dylan, Tristan and Kol, huh?!" Dylan yelled back at him.

"You are by far the worst friend I have seen my whole life. How can you, or anyone ignore the things Rachel was saying in the cafeteria? I'm not going to beg you to back me up if anything happens later." Noah said with a straight face.

I couldn't stay inside anymore. I got out and walked towards them. I looked at Dylan and gave a little smile hoping he would maybe calm down a little.

"You. If you ever talk to Noah again I swear to god I will kill you and bury you under your own god damned house." Dylan threatened me.

"If you bury me under my house I will haunt you everyday."

"And if I bury you somewhere else?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Then I will understand you had your reasons." I shrugged and answered.

Dylan was kind of holding in his laugh. I could see it.

Noah suddenly pushed Dylan and walked towards him and screamed.

"Who do you think you are!"
Pushed him again.

"You have zero rights to tell anything to Carol or myself what to do Dylan!"
Pushed him again.

Dylan pushed back really hard. Noah almost flew back to where he was.

"Noah I don't care what you two do. Stay the hell away from Rachel. Don't you dare say a word to her ever again. And don't ever raise your hand on me again." He said while giving us death stares.

He left immediately after that. Walked off would be a better description.

"Did he just defend Rachel? Out of all people her?" I quizzed.

"That's his way of protecting us Carol." Noah explained.

"Are you sure it's just that? Idk I mean what if they're together?" I tried telling him but he refused to believe.

"You think he wouldn't tell us that Carol?" He shrieked.

"Is he telling you he's trying to protect you?" I implied.

"No. Carolina don't you dare question me like that and get me to say what you want to hear!"

"I'm just thinking out loud Noah... I mean really, give it a thought."