CHAPTER 8- Someone's watching

Carol's POV—
We reached home and started to bake. We'd kept everything ready; butter, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, everything. I knew Noah's a sucker for recreating cheesy movie scenes, I knew he would throw flour at me and chase me around. And I'm not denying the fact that I absolutely love it. I love attention just like any other person.

We put the cake batter in the oven and went and sat on the couch. Both of us were exhausted. It was a long day today.

"You wanna take a nap Cara?" Noah asked me.

"Nope I'm not risking you burning this house down to ashes." I stated.

"Mean." Was all he said with a pouty face.

"Oh you love me Noah!" I said giggling.

He gave his best bright smile, my favourite look on him. We just looked at eachother for a moment, and this was it. My first kiss was going to be now.

Noah leaned closer, slowly, I followed his lead. I couldn't stop blushing and I think Noah saw that. I heard him chuckle and he slowly held my face with his hand, and swept it from my cheeks to behind my neck and pulled me closer.

I shut my eyes and he did too. I felt his lips brush against mine. This was it, my magical first kiss.

Noah's POV—
This was it. Our first kiss, like it's meant to be.
Suddenly the lights go off. I felt Cara shake a little.

"Hey, calm down smallie. I'm gonna go check what happened. Stay here, alright?"

"Mhmm." She said with a small nod. I took my hand off her face and went to the check upstairs.
I didn't think anything was wrong. All the switches were right in place.

I suddenly heard Cara shout, " someone's outside Noah! Noah come here! Noah!"

I ran downstairs to see who was it, I asked her where she saw the person and she said, "outside the kitchen window I heard the window open! I saw a shadow!"

I heard the whistle of the wind, I saw the window was open, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't open before because the AC was on. I don't wanna scare Carol, she seems terrified!
"Cara, are you sure cause I see no one."
"Noah I swear I saw him it was guy!"

"Cara calm down, I might have forgotten to lock the windows."

"Noah I locked the window in front of you!"

"Carolina enough. Go home get changed and come sleep."

"Noah I swear!"

"Fine sleep at your own place."

"Can you come home with me Noah? I don't want to go alone..."

"Come baby." I put a hand over her shoulder and we walked to her place. Soon the electricity came back.

I felt bad. I didn't wanna behave that way I didn't wanna hide anything but it's important. I don't want her staying up all night.

We came back home and we were laying in bed watching the boy next door. Carol had to pick that movie after today.

She couldn't move her eyes of my bedroom window, so I told her to put the curtains down.

Carol's POV—
I got up to put the curtains down but as I neared the window I heard footsteps....

——————————————————————
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED BUT IM TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER YOU GUYS!!
IT'LL BE REALLY NICE IF YA'LL VOTE AND COMMENT💙