CHAPTER 15- Simon

CAROL'S POV-
I slowly opened my eyes, my head felt heavier than a cloudburst. My vision was blurry, all I could see was a little light and a shadow of a man walking towards me. I wasn't ready to die, I didn't want to die. I didn't want to be tortured and I didn't want to be sold off to Amsterdam. And I definitely didn't want to be forced to work at a strip club.

"Carol, I missed you so much. How you feelin', Love?" The man said. It was such a familiar voice, same English accent like mine.

"Where am I?" I asked shakily, hoping he was here to save me.

My vision started to get clearer and I was so happy to see Simon, my friend from back home.

"Oh my god Simon! How the hell did you find me!" I cheered and got up from the bed I was sleeping in, and hugged him tighter than ever.

"I'll always find you Carol." He rejoiced and hugged me back even tighter. "I have something to show you Carol, you're going to love it!" He chirped and walked towards a table that was at the other end of the room. This is when I finally took a second to notice where I was, it was this dull room with wooden walls and dusty furniture. It had just one light in the centre of the room, it was a big room but the furniture was so clammed there was barely any place to walk. It looked like no one had been here in a long long time.

Simon walked to me and he started tying a blind fold on my eyes and I panicked.

"Don't worry, it's just one of the surprises I've planned for you, love." He assured me.

He put his arm around me and helped me walk to some place.
"Simon how did you know I was here?" I kept asking him the same questions but he didn't tell me what I wanted to know. He kept saying, "I'll always know Carolina." And he kept guiding me to some place I was completely unaware of.
All I knew was that I climbed a few stairs and walked a lot to get there.

"Stay right here or you'll crash into something. I'll be right back in a second. No peeking!" He sang and I just stayed there. I was taken and I was unconscious I don't even know how on earth! The last thing I remember was walking with Noah and then someone took me. I wanted to go back home. I wanted to go back to Noah.

I heard Simon walk towards me. He slowly took my blindfold off. I slowly opened my eyes and I realised I was in the school cafeteria.

"Here you go love, the school canteen, all yours for tonight!" He jumped on one of the tables and spoke aloud in amusement.
I stood there, in complete awe. I didn't know what to say or what to do. How the fuck on earth could he be here and know exactly where I am. Where the hell is the person that took me and why does Simon have access to the bloody cafeteria at night!

"Why aren't you happy? It was your dream to have the school cafeteria all by yourself. You never got to eat your favourite honey loops cause they were over by the time it was your turn! Look Carolina! Everything here is yours! Do what you please. Come on!" He jumped down and took my hand and started running around the whole place with a spoon.

"Simon stop!" I screamed, but he didn't listen. He kept running and then stopped where the ice cream fridge was, took out my favourite double chocolate chip ice cream and handed it to me.

"Simon stop!" After having my hands filled with several food items, I finally made my self more than clear and kept the food on the counter next to me.

"How are you here? Why isn't there anybody else? Take me home please. I don't want to be here!" I cried.

He came closer to me, wiped my tears and took me in his arms.
"We're going home Carol, I'm taking you back home." He comforted me.
"But tell me love, did you like the surprise? You've always wanted this, haven't you?" He asked me once again.

"Simon how do you even have access to my school's cafeteria? I was taken by someone. I was unconscious! Why was I unconscious? Why are you the only person here! Answer my questions or I'm not going anywhere with you!" I completely broke down.

"Carolina, you're here with me, that's all that matters. Now we're going home in a few hours, don't worry. I'm here with you." He hugged me whispered in my ear.

"Why in a few hours? Why not now?" I questioned.

"Because the flight doesn't leave until a few days." He casually replied.

"What flight? I'm not going anywhere! I'm going back home." I trembled.

"That's where we're going love." He said calmly and kissed my cheek. I was looking at him in shock. He kept acting stranger by the moment. I didn't know how to react.

I suddenly felt something white cover my mouth. I kept struggling against it but eventually, I gave up and I felt myself fall into his arms.

—————————————————————
*A/N*
Today, is a very special day for me. I share this day with the person I love the most. He made me realise how important it is to cherish every moment you spend with your better half. Never let them go and never push them away when times get hard. The least you can do is keep them close to you, because they will always be there for you, like you would be there for them❤️
I hope you guys like this chapter xx.