CHAPTER 9-Me, her and the moon

NOAH'S POV—
"Noah." Cara called in a petrified tone. "Come here please." She said.

I walked over to her, she told me to stay quiet and listen. I heard footsteps, faint ones. We suddenly heard our ladder move. I ran to get the baseball bat and Cara hid under the bed.

I saw the person, he was wearing all black and he moved the ladder and positioned it directly out of my window. The man started climbing the ladder really fast, but tripped on the step that Caroline broke and fell down.

I heard him scream and it sounded very familiar, but I couldn't think of who the hell on earth would sneak into my house so late in the night.

I ran downstairs towards the backyard. "Oh my god are you mentally fucking retarded! Why the fuck are you sneaking into my house so late?? You couldn't call? I mean I'm sure you know there's a fucking front door Dylan!"
"Stop with the fucks already! I can't sleep at home I thought I'll come over to your place!"

"You could've called!"

"I know. Why is your ladder broken? I'm injured will you help me up now or what ?"

I helped Dylan up and we walked towards the room.

We opened the door and Saw Carolina standing at the window and staring down with a glass jug in her hand. I completely forgot that she was there too. I had no idea what to tell Dylan about her being here.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked Carolina and she freaked out.
"What is she doing here?" He asked me immediately after.
"What are you doing here? Traitor! Kick him out Noah!" She said angrily but it was so cute I'm dead.

"Electricity's down at hers." I told Dylan. I'm sure I was convincing...

"Why are you here? Why are you not at Rachel's?" Carolina asked Dylan and I saw his jaw clench.

"Were you the lunatic that was peeping through the windows earlier? Oh my god you need therapy if that was you." She angrily announced.

"What the hell are you talking about? God. I just need to sleep. Noah now unless you want to cuddle up to me like a little baby, get me a god damned mattress." Dylan almost barked. He's developing the 'Rachel tone'.

I got two mattresses, for him and Cara. I didn't want him to know about us sleeping together, he would annoy the living daylights out of Carolina.

CAROL'S POV—
Dylan was soon asleep so I peeked up from where I was laying and saw Noah staring at me from the edge of his bed.

"You know if you like looking at me so much, I can give you my photo albums so you can see how I grew from baby dino to miss dinosaur in 17 years." I said just before I was starting to get annoyed with how loud Dylan snores.

"Cara I'll pay you to go clip his mouth." Noah said getting annoyed.

"I can't sleep like this just stamp on his face and wake him up!!"

"That's so harsh." He chuckled.

"And the way he talks to me was just ignored. I'm officially offended." I started.

"I swear he might be tied up with stuff, he's never this rude Cara, he's actually sweet." Noah defended his friend.

"You lie." I said in the baby voice that he's obsessed with and he giggled.

We tried sleeping for a long time but we couldn't. I got up, giving up on trying and, so did he.

"Wanna go complain to Mr.Moon about how loud your favourite person on earth snores?" Noah asked hoping I'd say yes.

"Leggo elf. You may carry your Queen now." I commanded.

"Shut up and walk on your own you baby." Noah walked ahead and I followed his lead.

We went up this small pavement at the top of the house and I'm glad Noah got the mattress with him cause the floor had taken a bath with bird poop.

We were stargazing, I was at least, for the first time. And I couldn't think of anything, except for the fact that I'm next to the guy who's been friends with me ever since I was little. Apart from Alexy, he's my only friend. My best friend.

I turned to face him and said, "Noah do you know that You're my best friend?"

"I do actually, do you know that you're my best friend?" He questioned back.

"I know the monster sleeping in your room, And two more guys are. I am too?" I asked.

"Carol, you know the 4 of us are similar and we hang out a lot ,we make an amazing group, but we don't understand eachother. We never have. You're so different from me Cara, but you know me, you've spoken to me everyday without fail, even when we're far. I might not show it but Carolina, you're the best thing in the story of my life."

After 2 minutes of silence because I was so happy I was looking at him and smiling and feeling like the most special thing on earth, The only thing that escaped my mouth was,
"Oh Noah, let's adopt a dog together"
And then I hugged him and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

********************************************
Hi guys!! Let me know how y'all like the story up till now In the comments!💙