CHAPTER 5- The boyfriend

I could hear people laughing and screaming in the cafeteria, someone's being ridiculed. As I walked further I realised that Carolina was dressed like me, loose vest, loose jacket and loose bloody sweats! It could be her... the moment I stepped into this circus I saw Carol sitting in the middle with people around her making fun of her, calling her names some even calling her ugly.
She got up from her place and started to walk out of this mess when this arrogant little bitch, Rachel pushed her back to her seat.
"Where do you think you're going ugly duckling?" Rachel said in her ear piercing over girly voice.

That really pushed my buttons. Honestly, this wasn't too much to handle but I didn't want Cara to face all this. I made my way to the middle of the stupid roast show circle and screamed, mind you screamed on top of my lungs, clear enough for everyone to hear.
"Anyone messing with her is messing with me, Dylan, Kol and Tristan. So unless you want a fucked up high school life, do not do this ever again."

"Why do you care Noah? Is she your little sister? Is that why she looks like an uglier version of you?" Rachel asked with that stupid 'I'm the best' face that she makes when she feels on top of the world.

I honestly didn't want to mess with her. There's this stupid secret boyfriend of hers that beats the hell out of anyone who messes with her. Stupid bitch can't handle her issues.

"You know Rachel, you and your arrogance can go take a walk in the Sun." I taunted.

I held Carol's hand and kind of dragged her out of the cafeteria.
"Thanks... Noah." Cara whispered while we were getting in the car.
And she constantly kept on repeating it until I finally replied,
"Shut up Cara!You don't deserve that. The others were idiots to take part in the whole scene. Someone should've slapped that lit-"
we were approaching the house when I saw Dylan standing there idk, like mighty hulk or something.
He had the 'I will torture you in your sleep' look on his face and no oh. You don't bloody want Dylan anywhere in a 10metre radius near you when he's pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALRIGHT SO I KNOW THE UPDATING IS DEAD SLOW BUT I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN💙
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Y'ALL!!
—Hxx