CHAPTER 11- New friends

DYLAN'S POV—
I entered her house and the only vibe that it gave me was cold, completely opposite to the vibe Carolina had. I saw a maid come my way, I asked her where Carolina was and she just pointed upstairs.

The staircase looked expensive, like mahogany, like my house. I walked up and there were two doors, I opened the one on the right, and I saw her sleeping in bed, her hair all over the pillow, her face looked so different, yet the same. Except for she wasn't being her crazy fidgety self, she looked calm and serene, almost like the sceneries we used to draw as kids.

Her room was the only place in the house that didn't make you feel like a vampire, the curtains were light brown and translucent, the bed sheet was white and her blanket was pastel blue. She had pictures of her and a blonde girl put up on the wall behind her bed outside several places in England. The walls were all a light shade of blue and her wardrobe was huge and white, rustic. I saw an aspirin and a half empty glass of water on her side table, maybe that's why she's asleep.

I sat beside her and slowly whispered her name but she didn't move an inch, so I patted her shoulder and tried to wake her up gently, I don't know why I was being like this, it's like she's so delicate no matter how much I just want to go home and do my thing, I don't wanna move from here until she wakes up, she looks like an angel right now.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me completely confused.

"What now you're gonna kick me out of my house too?" She said in her sleepy voice.
"Noah sent me to call you."
"Oh."
"Yeah. Text him in case you won't go." I said and started to leave, even though I didn't feel like, but I had to.

"Dylan?" She called out my name, I turned around and walked towards her.
"Yeah?"
"Why do you hate me? What did I do..?" I felt like the worst person right now.

"I don't hate you. I don't even know you."
"Then are you just rude to me or you generally the mean kid?"
"More like the least interested kid. I don't hate you Carolina. Why would I?"

"I don't know, all the girls hated me back in my old school so I figured I'm hatable but I thought people would be different here. I thought it would be easy."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'm so-" she cut me off in between,
"So we're chill?" She asked with her twinkly eyes staring at me, as if hoping I'd say yes.
"We're chill" I said trying to hold back my smile but miserably failing at it.

"Okay so come let's go pull Noah's leg!" She jumped out of bed wore her shoes and started walking out.
When we got down the stairs, Carolina's maid was standing with a tray of  donuts and a small cup of coffee with a puppy's face on it.

"Thank you Marry! Did you make the donuts yourself?" Carolina rejoiced.
"Yes Cara." Marry answered with a bright smile.

"2 minutes okay! Let me just eat." She explained.
"You're drinking coffee from a dog's face."
"And the young woman continues to eat, even after the mister passed an awfully disgusting comment." Carolina announced and continued to eat.

I won't deny that she has an amazing sense of humour. We got out of her house after she finished eating and we walked towards Noah's when i heard someone calling my name.

CAROL'S POV—
That annoying same ear damaging voice that called Dylan's name was more than familiar to me now. I turned around to see the face that I detested whole heartedly. It was Rachel.

"Dylan aren't you supposed to be working?" She barked in her bitter tone with the worst bitch face I could ever imagine on her.

"If you'd pay more attention to your work, which is keeping an eye on who's shift starts and ends at what time, rather than digging for people to humiliate, you'd know my work for the day is done." Dylan said bitterly looking at her as if she killed his baby.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way his face looked. I went on my tippy toes to whisper 'burn' in his ear but he was too tall.
So I pulled his sleeve and he leaned down on my side with a question mark on his face, and when I said murmured 'burn', he just couldn't hold the smirk on his face.

"How about you grow some guts and say what you said to my face?" She spat and folded her hands.

"Oh. I said burn. And umm, question, are you by any chance possessed by one of those high school bimbos who died cause they were too evil to be normal?" I snapped at her.

"How about I choke you to death and then you can go ask the high school bimbos?" She came closer to me while she said that. She was towering me. She was too tall for my liking and was shooting imaginary bullets through my body at this moment.

"How about I cut you into pieces and give them to your chihuahua for dinner?" Noah literally roared as he came marching outside his house as if he was ready to attack and was just waiting for someone to say 'Touché'.

"Aww, little girl can't fight for herself? Are you a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl? Or are you two fighting to be her daddy?" She said mockingly.

"Gross. You know, I'm not going to blame you for being this pathetic cause I know no ones gonna defend you. But I'm sure you'll at least make some real friends if you stop putting people down to make yourself feel better." I literally went so close to her and rubbed that in her face.
Before she could reply, I said, "now if you'll excuse me, I have a sick best friend to take care of." I held both Noah and Dylan's arms and walked in the house.

"Well, someone had to give it to her." I exclaimed and both of them looked at each other and shrugged.

"What the fuck was she even doing here!" Noah questioned.

"You do realise you've been fucking too much these days right?" Dylan added with a grin.

"What?!" I yelled not understanding what he said. And both of them started laughing.