CHAPTER 21- Armed

Noah's POV—
We were at the school, looking for another trace of Carolina, the guards had agreed to let us look at night without mentioning a word to the authority. We just had to pay them a heavy amount, most of which was paid by Dylan and myself. As we were looking around, all four of us got a message together, so we looked at each other and then took our phones out to check.
*************************************
"I'm at the Millennium Biltmore hotel. You have got to pick me up. I don't know when but Simon is going to take me somewhere in a flight, early tomorrow morning. You have to stop him please. He has many people at his side, just please come armed in some way. And do not text back at all.
-C."
*************************************
We looked up at each other in utter shock. We couldn't believe she just told us where to find her.

"Get the car." I ordered and Dylan ran towards his sports car.

"Dylan get back here! We need to go for subtle, your bright orange Lamborghini isn't helping." I yelled to stop him. Kol immediately started to jog towards his car and we followed him. We needed to be smart. If he has men helping him kidnap a girl, then he probably has guns too, which I'm pretty sure no one's going to use in public, but be rather safe than sorry right? All four of us were wearing belts, so that's one. We all had pocket knives in our cars too. When you're buying weed from shady places, you really need to be prepared for ultimate anything.

"He's seen us. We can't go like this he'll recognise us and it'll go south really fast. We need to change the way we look." Tris stated and I'm so glad he did. He's absolutely correct!

"Let's just hurry up, go, get changed and meet back here at school." I said and everyone got out of the car.

After sneaking back in the house, I wore a suit. I don't think anyone except for mom and dad have ever seen me in a suit. He'd never know it's me.

I rushed back to school and parked my car in the lane behind. Kol wore loose black trousers, a long, dark blue checkered coat and a black hat. He looked like the boycotted version of Sherlock Holmes.

Tristan wore shorts and a shirt. Well, he's the one that always dresses to impress. So that's a good disguise. Dylan, even in a situation as scary as this, made me fall to the floor, laughing. He sprayed his hair blue. He was wearing light blue jeans and a sweatshirt. He looked like one of the K-pop guys and let me tell you, he wasn't rocking the look at all. But no one would recognise him, that's for sure.

We didn't have a plan, we figured it was best not to have one as we didn't know this guy at all. Just that he was a lying son of a bitch. It was Simon, the guy who told us Carolina was in the basement. She texted from his account on Instagram. Kol was convinced that he slammed his own head against the wall to fool us.

I had a taser too, just in case we'd need it, I bought it when Cara started getting stalked. Kol and Tristan carried a baseball bat and bricks. I have the dumbest group of friends. But I'm glad I'm not in this alone.

We drove to the hotel and waited in the car. It was still just 4am and I was getting more anxious by the second. What if we couldn't save her. We should definitely call the cops. I'm not even listening to a second opinion about this.

"I'm calling the cops, we need backup." I announced while getting my phone out and calling 911.

Before anyone could say anything, the woman spoke up, "911, what's your emergency!"

"Yeah hi, umm I want to report a kidnapping. My friend Carolina Waters has been taken 2 days ago and we know where she is and who she's with." I said.

"Sir, is this a joke?" She said, not believing me.

"Ma'am you need to let me complete. She was being stalked for almost a month by a man in a black hoodie. We have proof of it." I continued.

"You should've informed the police that time." She sternly said.

"Yes, and I'm sorry that we didn't. We thought it wasn't as serious as it turned out to be, but the other day when we were walking back home she vanished. In thin air. And then I heard her scream. I ran through the whole place but I couldn't find her." I added.

"You should've called the police!" She screamed.

"I didn't think it was my place to! She has a step mom who doesn't care about her! For all we know she got her kidnapped. But a few hours ago I received a text from her in which she told me where she is. And I'm standing outside the location with my friends but I know for a fact that the man she's with has back up." I stated.

"Where is the location?" She asked.

"Millennium Biltmore hotel." I answered and she sighed.

"Okay our officers will be there shortly, do not take any further steps until they reach there." And with that, she hung up.

The boys were staring at me by now, but they didn't say anything.

"At least we'll have back up now too." Tristan broke the silence. We waited for another half an hour in the car and then decided that one of us would go in the hotel and just look around for anything suspicious. We came to a consensus, that Dylan's cover was most difficult to blow, so he would go.

Because we knew it was a hotel, we made sure to put two different suitcases in the boot for us to carry if we decide to go Inside. So Dylan took one of the suitcases and left.

He came back after a good fifteen minutes and told us that they let him roam around the hotel but when he started asking questions about Carolina they refused to give out information. Which means she's 110% in there.

He also said that there's no place safer for her than the hotel it self. So he booked the suite for all of us to stay in for a few days. Of course after we would get Carolina back.

"There's a couple staying in the suite. The receptionist said they'll check out at 7am. When I asked how many beds are there in the suite, she said it has about 5 rooms..." Dylan said.

"Why would a couple book a suite with 5 rooms in it?" Tristan asked when I knew I figured it out.

"It's them. Simon booked that room because he has his men on his side who are also using the suite." I lightened up.

"Then why would she say couple?" Dylan wondered.

"If not staying in the rooms full time, they're at least using it to change or bathe or god knows what. But I'm sure it's them." I confirmed and soon they all agreed.

About 10minutes later the cops arrived and parked their car right behind ours.