Chapter Two

~Levi's POV~

Finally finished unpacking, I took a quick glance at the alarm clock I'd brought and the time read, "11:46". Currently my schedule stated that I had study hall right now and Literature at 11:55. Which meant, I should definitely start heading back downstairs.

I scrambled through my drawers and threw on the school uniform. I had liked the burgundy color of it as well, it seemed as if the school primary colors were yellow and burgundy. The two colors looked good together.

After getting dressed, I grabbed my black school bag that had a few folders and notebooks within it. I bolted out the door, taking my phone and room key along the way. I finally rushed to the elevator and waiting impatiently. The doors dinged and opened itself for me to walk in. After pressing the button, the door crashed shut and jolted downwards.

"Shit. Shit. I'm gonna be late," I murmured to myself as I checked my phone.

The doors swung open and I bolted out the dorm building into the main building. Before leaving my dorm, I had taken a picture of my schedule. It stated that literature was in Room 45. I sprinted down the halls as several room numbers flashed by my view.

Abruptly stopping in my tracks, I finally found the room and entered still panting from my mini-marathon.

Honestly, I'm a very organized person and if I have something to do I do it right away. I can't wait until the last minute. It puts stress on my shoulders and being late to a class, is considered to be one of those stressors.

My accelerated heartbeat didn't help either with the situation when I opened the door.

All eyes diverted towards me as I stared back trying not to show how anxious I was.

"May I help you?" A low voice had interrupted the uncomfortable silence.

I averted my gaze to the person who spoke and they had abnormally large eyebrows and well-combed blonde hair. His suit was presented to be clean and tidy, but his aura set off a few red flags in my head.

"Um...I'm Levi Ackerman. I'm a new kid."

"Well Mr. Ackerman, the class would be honored to have you, there's a seat in the back for you to sit. Unless you rather stand in the doorway the entire class."

I nodded as I closed the door behind me and headed towards the empty desk.

Personally, I was never fond of multiple people staring at me. The idea of people silently judging me and I would have no idea of what they'd be thinking. For all I know, they could be plotting a master minded plan on how to murder me in my sleep in the future. I know, that's over exaggerating it a little bit. But it's a big deal in my eyes, because if I have this fear, how on Earth am I supposed to show people my music. For God's sake, never had I ever known that my plan for becoming a musician had so many flaws within it.

Seating myself in the empty desk, I felt all the eyes stop staring. I felt at ease once the teacher began to continue with his lesson.

"Oh and Levi, my name is Erwin Smith, but you can obviously call me Mr. Smith because this is a formal setting. Currently we're on the unit of poetry, so be ready."

Still holding a straight face, I nodded and took both my notebook and pencil out from my bag. Poetry came easy for me, to be honest. As a musician, music with lyrics is just a poem with notes and instruments accompanying it. English was one of my favorites given the fact it related to music.

"Now class, for the first half an hour, work independently on a poem. The theme will be passion."

Now that was I coincidence, this'll honestly be easy.