Chapter Eight

~Levi's POV~

I woke up the next day usually late. My phone alarm didn't go off because it was Saturday. The time read 2:11 pm. Damn I slept hella late. Probably because it was Eren's bed. The only contacts that I had in my phone was my mother, Hanji, and Eren. I rolled over on my stomach while I messaged him.

Me: Hey are we still on for tonight?

I placed my phone face down on Eren's bed while I hugged his pillow. Why do I like that brat so much? I heard a buzz from my phone.

ErenOfc! The game ended earlier than expected so I'm on my way to shower, wanna meet in the front at 3 instead of 4?

Me: Yea sure

I placed my phone back down and stretched my arms out. I had still been in my boxers and I didn't shower yesterday. I grabbed my towel and soap and run to wash up. 

Finally finishing washing my hair and body, I wrap the towel around my lower region and head back to my dorm. Closing the door, I dropped my towel on the ground and threw on a fresh pair of boxers. It was hard getting my black skinny jeans on because I've gotten used to khakis. I slide in the shirt top and vintage jacket. Before putting on my shoes, I modeled in the mirror.

Shit Haji was right. This is a good outfit.

I hurried and slipped my chelsea boots on and grabbed my dorm key, wallet, and phone. Closing the door behind me, I check my phone once again. 

"Shit I'm gonna be late."

Now sprinting down the stairs, I didn't have time to wait for the elevator. It was still as cloudy as it was before. Eren was standing out in the front of the school with a pair of headphones in. 

He looked so cute. His outfit was so simple, yet he still stood out. I stopped running to eye him up and down. He had a pair of grey ripped jeans and an oversized black sweatshirt with a pair of checkerboard slip on Vans. 

He looked down at his phone then scanned the area. Our gazes met and a smile instantly grew on his face. He walked towards me and it was the first time where I saw his eyes. They were so bewildering, the blue color with a light tint of green. Reminds me of the ocean.

"You ready Levi?"

"Your eyes..."

"Huh??" Eren questioned.

"Oh sorry! I was looking at your eyes, they're so..."

"I know, I know...they're a weird col-"

"They're gorgeous."

Eren's expression was surprised at my reaction. 

"Sorry...let's head out," I said while breaking the tension.

We headed out through the front gates, the campus barely had anyone on it either. Going down the sidewalk, we walked in a comfortable silence. 

"Hey Eren, you said something about drinks right?"

"Don't be in such a rush bro, lets get some food first!" Eren insisted. 

I nodded as he grabbed my hand and hurried faster into the city up ahead. His hands were so cold, but it still made my heart warm up. 

Eren didn't bother to tell me where we were going, he just kept pulling me past the crowds of people passing by us. Eren suddenly let go and stopped in front of me.

"We're here!" Eren said while pointing at a restaurant.

"This...this is Rose Wine Bar & Restaurant. Why are we at such an expensive place? I can't afford this!"

"That's why my mother's paying!"

"Your mother?"

"She owns this 5-Star beauty, we can eat here for free!" Eren said while pulling me inside, "We can get anything we want, the employee's know I'm her son."

There was a long line ahead, but Eren walked by all of them. He then seating himself in a small booth in the corner and motioned with his hand for me to sit next to him. Awkwardly passing my the impatient line of people, I sat a good distance away from Eren so it wouldn't be so uncomfortable for him.

"Why're you acting so weird," Eren jokingly said while wrapping his hand around my hip and pulling me a few inches closer to him.

"S-sorry."

Before the conversation went on any further, a waiter had approached us.

"Good evening Mr. Jaeger, I see you've brought a friend!" The female waiter said.

"It's actually a date, but he doesn't know that," Eren loudly whispered as a joke.

The woman laughed and continued with her usual routine. I blushed a little at Eren's comment though.

"Well, my name is Isabel and I'll be your waiter for tonight, could I start you off with any drinks?"

I decided to speak first, "I'll have a ginger ale please."

"One ginger al-"

"No no, nonsense Levi!" Eren interrupted, "We'll have two Gamey's please. Raspberry flavor."

Isabel wrote down the order and walked away with a smile.

"Gamey?" I questioned looking at Eren who messed up my order.

"It's a type of red wine sweetie. It's kinda has a tangy flavor to it. Trust me, you'll love it!!"

"Does your mom know your ordering this stuff, brat?"

"Of course not! But as long as I tell the waiters that she says it's okay, then they'll get me what I want. Do you just want to have a drink or are you hungry?"

"I'm not that hungry, you can eat though..." I answer with a soft voice.

Before we knew it, Isabel had two wine glasses with that red liquid Eren called "tangy". Not even a second goes by and "my date" takes a few sips from it. 

Isabel laughed as she took out her notebook, "Now would you two love birds like anything to eat?"

I nodded my head no as I glanced over at Eren.

"Nope we're good, but could you bring the wine bottle to our table so we don't have to keep asking for refills."

Isabel returned with a metal basket filled to the brim with ice. The wine bottle sat in the middle being chilled. She waved us off as she placed the bin down on our table. Eren already finished his first class. 

"Come on, take a sip sweetie!"

"Don't call me sweetie, you brat."

Eren laughed at my response, but still waited for me to take a sip of the drink. I reached my hand and grabbed the wine glass and tilted it into my mouth. I could taste the "tangy" flavor Eren was talking about before. 

"You like it?"

I nodded rapidly while drinking the rest of the glass. Once he saw I was finished, he grabbed the bottle and poured me another. 

For the first time in forever, I was actually having fun with someone outside of school.