Chapter Seven

~Levi's POV~

Eren left the room in a hurry after waving me off. I looked around the room to recollect my thoughts on what had just occurred. 

"I just woke up...with Eren spooning me..."

I laid my head back down on Eren's pillow and stared at the white ceiling. His bed smelled like him and for some reason, I liked it. A lot. 

I felted relaxed for the most part.

"HEY LEVI~" 

My head shot back up and found Hanji standing at the door. His uniform was still as messy as it was before. 

"Hi Hanji, what brings you here?" I asked politely given the fact I was in a good mood.

"I was just strolling by, Eren told me you were his roommate when we were in Music Theory today! Where were you today in class, we missed ya!" 

"We?"

"Yeah, half way through Music Theory Eren asked me where you were and I had no clue. He just got up and ran out the room. And I'm guessing he came here...also. Why are you in his bed?!" Hanji concluded with a smirk an walking into the room instead of standing in the doorway.

"Um my bed was wet so we slept here...together," I said trying to sound as usual as possible.

"Wet?"

"Yeah, from the rain. My clothes were damp when I was on my bed," I confirmed. 

"Mhmmm," she nodded as if she didn't believe me.

"Now tell me Levi...there's some rumors going around saying you're gay? Is it true," when he asked his question, he genuinely sounded accepting.

"Yes, but don't tell anyone that the rumors are true, please. That homophobic Jean will beat me to a pulp!"

Hanji laughed at my pleading tone. "Don't worry lil' guy, I'm bisexual, but no one knows, but Oluo. Your secret's safe with me!"

A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth, "Thank you so much. I would've never guessed that your bi. Oh and don't call me 'lil' guy'. Ever. "

Hanji smiled and continued talking, "Yup! But I'm not interested in nobody...speaking of interests...do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Well I...maybe..."

"Lemme guess, is it Eren?"

My mouth dropped at his answer.

"How'd you...know?"

"Just a hunch," Hanji sat next to me with his feet hanging off the bed and continued, "Does he know?"

"I don't think so, but he wants to get drinks tomorrow."

"OMG LEVI! That's a date!"

My cheeks heated up when he said those words, "N-no it's not! We're going as friends...But he does know I'm gay. He's probably straight."

Hanji gave me that 'really' look before patting me on the back. "Well he have a whole twenty-four hours to plan this out, Levi."

"What are you gonna wear?"

"My school uniform."

"The hell you are! You need to dress hella fine tomorrow! He already knows your gay, so it wouldn't matter to express yourself a bit!"

Hanji got up and skipped over to my dresser. He threw a pair of boxers and a white tank top over at my face. I caught both of them even though they had me by surprise. He grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and my vintage jean jacket. He picked up my chelsea boots and placed them in front of me.

"Wear that! You'll look like a snack," he said while jokingly biting his bottom lip.

I laughed and while I put everything on top of the desk. 

"Thanks for everything Hanji," I said with a smile.

"Oh I'm not done yet love! Did you shave?" 

"HANJI!! STOP THAT!!" 

Hanji laughed hysterically at my response, "Don't take it personal, I just wanted to hear your reaction!!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't worry, I'm a gay man. Of course I did."

Hanji's laugh became louder and he fell onto my lap causing me to laugh with him.

"Good luck, Levi!" He said while getting back up.

"Thanks!"

With that, Hanji left the room and I fell back asleep still in my boxers and still in Eren's bed. 

I felt someone shaking me harder than a regular person would. I heard muffled chuckles in the background as I opened my eyelids.

"Wake up, idiot."

"Who's that...?"

"Jean, now wake the fuck up, Eren is off school campus and we need the room for a team meeting."

"Go away, I'm sleeping..."

"Wait. Why the actual fuck are you in Eren's bed. You gay creep."

I groaned into the pillow I was laying on and said, "Just have the meeting Jean, I won't bother you."

"Fine, whatever." 

I felt some weight near the end of the bed as a few people sat down. I attempted to fall back asleep, but it just wasn't working. My back faced the team as they talked.

"Yo Jean, we need to figure out a plan for Tuesday. We're playing our archenemies; The Titans from Sina Private High School. Do you know who Eren picked for the starters?"

"Since Eren isn't here to decide that cuz he bailed on us tonight, I'll decide who's starting the next game. Marco, Connie, Bertholdt, and Moblit are the defensive line. I'll play center mid, Marlo plays left mid, and Gunther plays right mid. Eren will be forward with Reiner. The goal keeper is obviously Armin. He may be small, but he's got reflexives like a cat. Everyone got it."

I heard people acknowledge him with "Mhmm" and "Yup". The weight near the end of the bed was soon lifted and I listened to hear footsteps leaving the room.

So they have a big game on Tuesday. That's like four days away. Welp, it doesn't concern me.