Chapter Ten

~Levi's POV~

I woke up to the sun's ray shining directly at my eyes. The pain lasted quick, but they adjusted as I fully opened them. I looked down and saw Eren clinging to me. His face was nuzzled into my stomach.

"Eren, wake up."

The boy groaned as he held on tighter to my waist.

"Come on get up, I'm hungry. Let's get breakfast."

He said a few words, but they were muffled since his face was pressed up against me. The vibrations of when he spoke tickled causing me to squirm uncomfortably. His hands were locked together near my lower back. I then reached behind me and tried to pry his hands apart so I could get up. He wouldn't budge.

"Eren! Let me go!" 

He spoke unrecognizable words into my stomach again causing me to laugh slightly this time. 

"Eren your tickling me!!"

He continued even after I told him to stop. I was fed up so I grabbed his hair yanking him off me.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get, brat!"

An adorable smile came about Eren's face as he rubbed the area on his head where I pulled. 

"Sorry babe," he replied while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

He got up not caring he was butt naked and threw on the boxers I tossed on the ground last night. He walked over to my side of the bed and waited for me to get up.

"I can get up on my own you know," I said confidently as I swung my feet around the edge of the bed.

I stepped down, but in an instant, my knees gave out leading me to fall right into Eren's arms...naked. I looked up at him while he raised an eyebrow. I scoffed at him as he aided me in standing up straight. Not even a second goes by and a sharp pain coursed through my lower back. I stumbled backwards onto the bed revealing my lower regions.

"Now that's a hot sight," Eren said while glaring between my legs.

"Stop that! Don't look!" I pleaded as I closed my legs and covered my glory. 

"Oh whatever babe," Eren said rolling his eyes while a small blush crossed my face, "I'm gonna swing by CVS to grab you some pain killers okay?"

I nodded as he gathered his clothes that were scattered across the floor, and put them on. Once fully dressed, Eren placed a sweet kiss on my cheek and left out the door.

A warm feeling filled my body as I fell backwards, while hugging one of the hotel pillows. Jesus, I was acting like a teenage girl who just got asked out by a boy. I didn't even bother getting up again because I knew without Eren's help I'd fall. My train of thought soon ended as I fell back in my slumber with my arms and legs wrapped around the pillow.

My sleep was disturbed when I felt a weight at the end of the bed. The movement startled me causing me to fall backwards off the bed. 

"Ughhh...ouch..." 

I was greeted by Eren who had a concerned look on his face. He grabbed my sides and lifted me back on the bed like a child. For a small kid, he's strong as hell. I pulled the covers over my lower region as I stared at him. I couldn't even speak because just seeing his face made me so happy.

"I bought you the pain killers and an apple. We all know you can't take Advil without something in your stomach," Eren lectured as if I didn't know already. He poked my belly and continued in a child-like voice, "Or you'll get a tummy ache!"