Chapter Six

~Eren's POV~

It felt as if I held Levi for hours. I had just met him yesterday and he's already gone through enough hell because of me. My shirt had become a little damp due to Levi's clothes.

We stayed in this position until I could hear Levi's soft breathing.

"Aww Levi, you fell asleep..."

His arms slid down from my neck while his head just laid across my lap. He honestly looked so cute when he was sleeping. I honestly wondered if the rumors were true...if Levi was actually gay or not. But obviously I couldn't ask him now, I had better things to worry about. Like how if Levi continues to sleep like this he'll most likely get a cold from his wet clothing.

"Levi, wake up. You have to change," I shook his body lightly.

I heard a small groan escape from his mouth, but only caused hms to grip tighter to me. Realizing I most likely going to have to undress him myself, I pick him up bridal style and place him on his bed trying to avoid the wood splinters on the ground.

I slowly lift the sweater vest off of his upper half, followed by taking off his tie. I unbuttoned the Polo shirts and tried my best not to rip it when removing it. I put all the three articles of clothing on the ground spread out so they could dry a little. I slipped off both his shoes and socks and placed them next to the clothing I just put down.

Now comes the hard part. I stared directly at the zipper of his pants realizing what'd I have to do next. I unbuttoned his khakis and lowered his zipper. He had a pair of grey boxers on, but the color had gotten darker due to the rain outside. I bucked his hips upward with one hand and slid his pants off. When the waist band was below his butt, I moved my hands to the cuffs. I grabbed the bottom of his pants and pulled them off. All that was left of his boxers.

Damn. I couldn't help, but stare. Trying to control myself, I got up and shuffled through his drawers for a new pair of underwear. Once finding it, I walked over to the provocative sight before me. I placed the new pair beside him, while I took both hands and slowly pulled them down.

Without notice, Levi's body rolled over from his back to his side facing away from me. His underwear was already off enough for me to pull it down with ease. I placed his drenched underwear with his old uniform.

Trying not to get aroused, I eyeballed his ass. The thought just registered in my head; Levi Ackerman is naked—a possibly gay boy—right in front me. Besides the fact that he was naked, why was I so...intrigued.

I stopped my train of thought as I perceived the situation, I should probably redress Levi now. I moved to his feet with the new pair of underwear and lifted his leg, trying to avoid eye contact with his lower regions. As much as I wanted to look, I just couldn't...I was straight right...wasn't I?

I dodged the topic, whileI slid his small legs through the both pant holes. I shimmied the apparel up his slender legs. They were so close to female legs, practically hairless and so smooth.

"Damn Eren, get your head out the gutter..." I murmured to myself.

Once finishing the difficult task, I noticed I had a boner. Great, fantastic, just what I need in a situation like this. However, before I could relax, I noticed Levi shivering in his sleep. The sheets were wet from the previous clothes he had on. I picked up once again and carried him to my bed and put him underneath my covers.

After picking up most of the woods pieces on the ground, I grabbed the hem of my soaked shirt and pulled it off me. All the moving around made me quite sweaty. I threw on a pair of shorts as I slid in my small bed next to Levi. His back was facing me.

"It wouldn't hurt to cuddle...right..."

I scooted closer to the sleeping angel and began to spoon him. I fell asleep exactly where I wanted, with Levi in my arms.

~Levi's POV~

My eyelids slowly began to open. The bed I was in felt unfamiliar and the sheets were different as well. I felt something unusually warm pressed up against my back. I turned my head to find Eren cuddling me.

Surprised at myself, I didn't scream...my face felt really hot. Eren's body soon shifted and his eyes opened.

"Morning sleepy head, you almost had me worried, Levi..." his voice sound raspy and tired

I was blushing. A lot. I noticed a breeze when I got up and I looked beneath the covers.

"Eren. W-why am I only w-wearing u-underwear? And why a-am I in your b-bed," I stuttered trying to hide my blush, "Did we...sleep together? Like ya k-know..."

"No silly, I wish. You were drenched from the rain so I undressed you, it wasn't that hard."

Did he just say...I wish?

The redness in my face wouldn't go away, "So you saw me...naked?"

Eren nodded and placed his elbow on the bed so his head could rest on his hand. He continued to stare at me.

How could he act so casual?

"Um Eren, why don't you have a shirt on...?"

"Because before you fell asleep we had a little moment...you were crying into my shirt...plus when I was changing you, your wet clothes got me damp a little bit."

I ran my hands through my hair and pulled my legs close to my chest out from underneath the covers.

"I'm sorry Eren...for causing you so much trouble..." I mumbled.

Eren got up from the bed and onto his feet.

His back muscles...damn...

"Don't say sorry. I've caused you enough trouble, I should be the one saying sorry for everything. Talking to Jean and undressing you without consent was terrible of me...As your first official friend here, I wanna make it up to you," He said facing away from me.

A small smile was printed on my face as he apologized. I'm surprised that it sounded like he actually meant it.

Eren continued, "Since today is Friday and tomorrow's Saturday, lets go out and get a couple of drinks!"

"We're underaged though," I replied.

"Levi, I'm sorry, but due to your height you look underaged, I don't. So I'll be getting the drinks for us!"

"Oh...yea that could work," I said softly as he faced toward me.

"Cheer up, we'll have fun together, I promise! Oh and Levi...was Jean lying when he said you were...gay."

"Oh that...haha...um, yeah it's true, I'm gay. I told him I was bisexual so the bullying wouldn't be that bad, but I was wrong about that...But don't worry!! I'm not attracted to you, so you don't have to worry about anything..."

I lied. That entire sentence was a lie. I was attracted to him, but I can't tell him that. He's straight, he plays soccer for god's sake.

"Oh...okay," the adorable smile soon vanished from his pretty face, "I have soccer practice right now and a game tomorrow, so at 4:00 pm, meet me in the front of the school."

"Okay," I responded as he hurried out the door.

Fuck...I think I have a crush on him