Chapter Nine

(warning: smut)

~Eren's POV~

It had been Levi's fourth drink and he wouldn't stop asking for more. I had only drank two. The sun had already set making only more difficult for us to get back to campus.

"Levi, I think we should go, it's getting late."

"No no lovely~ we should...we should stay out! Right babe?" Levi had been leaning against me now drinking his fifth glass. Levi CANNOT hold his liquor very well.

"We have to get home now," I repeated.

"Okey....okay..." Levi said while falling facedown over on my lap.

Jesus.

"Okay come on bud, time to get up," I slid out of the booth practically dragging Levi. I wrapped his arm around my neck to help aid him out the restaurant.

"Ere~ *hiccup* Eren~...let's go to a *hiccup*...hotel. I can't walk *hiccup* back to campus," Levi slurred his words.

Realizing he was right, I hauled Levi through the crowd of people until I found a hotel. Entering the lobby, my eyes freaked out due to the bright lights. I dragged the drunk boy to the front desk and pleaded for a room.

"How much for a room—two beds please."

"That'll be $107."

Practically throwing the cash are her, she told the room was Room 98 on the second floor. After getting two keys, I hurried to the elevator and pressed the up arrow. Waiting about thirty seconds, the doors swung up and jolted upwards once Levi and I were in. Now on the second floor, the two of us managed to reach our room. Unlocking the door, I nearly threw Levi on the first bed while I sat on the second.

I didn't even turn on the light when we came in. I push my shoes of with my own feet and laid on my back facing the ceiling. I thought Levi had gone to sleep, before I heard his voice.

"Eren~ *hiccup* Ereennnn~"

"Yes, Levi?"

"I'm hot, take off my *hiccup* clothes..."

"No, I'm not doing that."

"You fucking brat, fine *hiccup* I'll do it *hiccup* myself."

I heard shuffling on the other bed. I could tell he was having trouble while he tossed and turned around. I couldn't see whether or not he succeeded the that task until I felt a weight on the foot of the bed. It crept closer to me, but I didn't move.

"Eren~" his voice was clearly hearable and right in front of my face. His breath smelled of wine as he moved his hand around the bed to find me in the dark, "Where are you~...Eren..."

His hand touched something I wish he hadn't. He squeezed my lower regions lightly. I flinched at the his actions and left out a small groan.

"Eren don't touch that...please..."

His hand squeezed me a second time and then grabbed the zipper of my pants. Still being drunk, he was able to slick off my jeans with ease.

This is bad.

He then grabbed the hem of my sweatshirt and lifted it off, throwing it on he ground.

"See now we're both naked!" Levi said happily.

"I'm not naked, Levi. I still have my underwear on," I smirked.

I subconsciously wanted this, but why? I could be pushing this boy off of me, but I'm letting him do as he pleases? Why? Do I actually...like him?

~Levi's POV~

My head was spinning and aching with pain. However, I still continued to undress the brat in front of me. I grabbed the top of his boxers and threw them behind me.

"Now we're both naked!" I continued to slur my words.

Eren chuckled as he said, "Yup, you're right."

His laughs were always the cutest. Now straddling his legs, I could still see the silhouette of him staring back at me. Why wasn't he stopping me? Did he want this, just as much as I did?

I saw Eren's silhouette get bigger until I felt of a pair of soft lips touch mine. No tongue. No biting. Just a genuine kiss. I knew he couldn't see it, but I was blushing like a mad man. I scooted my legs closer to him—still straddling him—with my member was centimeters away from his.

Eren continued to take control when he reached down and grabbed both of our members in his hands. I was so shocked, I couldn't even register what was happening. Eren started to move his hand up and down creating tense heat and friction. What I thought was going to be a kiss, Eren leaned closer to be and ran his tongue across my chest. Once finding my nipple, he began to suck while I arched my back.

"Eren..." I murmured while he removed his tongue, yet still stroking our members together.

"Mhmm?"

"Why...are you letting me do this..."

"Because I've liked you ever since I saw you walk in Music Theory."

I couldn't respond because I felt a pleasuring shiver shoot through my entire body.

"Levi...you came."

Panting I looked down, and felt the warm liquid leaking down everywhere. It wasn't enough though. I pushed up on my knees and waddled closer to Eren. Grabbing his member I placed it alined with my entrance.

"Levi wait, if you don't prepare yourself...it's gonna hurt," Eren interrupted.

"That's the point," I sharply answered him while sliding my body down, "AHH...Ngnn...It's...it's in."

I sat there panting as my head dropped over Eren's shoulder trying to get used to the pain.

"Levi, I'm gonna...move okay?"

Eren then bucked his hips upward causing me to gasp.

"Wait...no don-"

Eren's speed increased as he thrusted upwards into me. I could hear his grunts while he placed his hands on my waist pulling me down to create more friction inside of me.

"Ngnn...E-eren....faster...ngnn...please..." I moaned softly.

Eren did as I told while I dug my nails into his back. Eren removed one hand from my waist and grabbed my hair. He pushed my head down and out lips smashed against each other. Without even physically asking for permission, Eren slipped his tongue into my mouth. Being the dominant, he explored me and gently wrestled my tongue with his. He leaned  away slowly leaving a bridge of saliva connected by our bottom lips.

Suddenly, Eren pushed me onto my back so that he was on top of me. He put my legs over his shoulders causing me to be easily penetrated. He didn't slow his thrusts as he changed our sex position.

Moaning and loud pants were the only noises what were made, along with the slapping when Eren thrusted into me.

Eren then dropped onto me huffing and puffing.

I felt a white liquid seeping out of my entrance as he pulled out slowly. My legs dropped from his shoulders as we both attempted to catch our breaths.

"That...was...amazing...babe..." I managed to say between pants.

"Mhmm..." I could hear the level of tiredness as he spoke.

He rolled off of me and moved to the head of the bed. I could feel the covers move as I stayed at the foot of the bed.

"Baaaabe~ come here," Eren pleaded.

I crawled over to him as he sat underneath the covers. Once I joined him, he began to spoon like he did when he found me in our dorm room drenched. I could feel his grip around my waist tightened as he pulled me closer. Soon we blissfully drifted off to sleep together.

I never want this to end.