Insanity // 32

. . .

Okay so, what the heck? I'm emotionally unstable right now because season 6 really exposed many of my feelings all at once and I honestly don't know how to feel. The plot was beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I think that the fact that this season was unlike any other season that it really hit the feels. And I never react well to big changes; I'm veeery nostalgic and always think back at how things used to be so this season didn't really help with that. But I'm sticking to my own plot now even if some of it may not match the real show, but this is my story and not a rewritten piece of the show.

The fandom is in flames right now, to be honest. And worry not, Klance shippers, I have here fake screenshots I drew after I watched season 6, you know, to water the Klance plant before it dies:

 And worry not, Klance shippers, I have here fake screenshots I drew after I watched season 6, you know, to water the Klance plant before it dies:

So basically Lance confronts Keith about his scar and Keith thinks back at how he got it and he gets defensive

So basically Lance confronts Keith about his scar and Keith thinks back at how he got it and he gets defensive. And because both seek comfort Lance decides to make the first move in consolation and Keith gets startled by that. But both is just so tired physically and emotionally so they just roll with it. But deep inside they know that they both need this.

Yep, I tried to keep it spoiler free (^^^) for those who may not seen the new season yet.

Ya, I made a new cover cuz I was just casually drawing Keith and Lance and then my brain decided to make it a cover.

Anyways, on with the story and the real Klance:

Lance's POV

O O O

"Nope can do, sir", I say with a dismissive wave of my hand, trying to get the hologram away from me, trying to get the madness written away.

"I know this must feel horrifying, but you want to save Keith, right?" Coran takes a hold of my shoulders and leans towards me with pleading eyes. "This is the only possible way!"

"This is no save, it's torture!" I shriek, wiggling away from Coran's grasp, surprised he would even consider doing this to Keith. "You must have gone completely mad if you think that I or the rest of the team will set Keith up to this." I lean in closer to his face to see if something is wrong with his eyes. "Did you get that drug again? Is that what's going on?"