Chapter 2

Riker was furious. The Hells Angels let another compound borrow money to help them out and they were expected to pay it back by the end of last week, but they didn't. Those bikers owed him and his MC 75,000 thousand dollar and he will get that money. If The Dead Biker won't pay the sum of money they truly will be dead bikers.

He groaned after taking a sip of his drink and then slammed his bottle of beer back on the counter but not hard enough to break it. He didn't want to break the bottle again. They are getting the money back even if they had to take it with violence. And Riker wouldn't mind taking out his anger on a few of those bikers. Sure, a few of them were strong but the most of them were always drunk.

The president of the Hells Angels, Hawk, arranged a Church meeting this morning with all the bikers who were in the compound to make plans about attacking The Dead Bikers. A few bikers will stay behind to protect the compound and the remaining people, like Doc and Mary.

They should be good to go when everyone is ready to go to The Dead Biker's compound. The drive there shouldn't take longer than a few hours.

Riker has been thinking about his life besides getting their money back. He didn't usually think about life but he is getting restless. He hasn't found his Old Lady yet. Riker is also very reckless. He does dangerous things without even thinking about the consequences. But Riker liked the way his life was at this moment. Except for not having an Old Lady. Of course, he would like to find his old lady. His soulmate. His significant other, etcetera. He would love to start a family with little ones running around, a lovely house he would call home one day but he hasn't found the one yet. But he is determined he will find her one day. And he would rather find her later than not at all.

Only person who is part of the Hells Angels bikers found their old lady. And that was the doctor. Doc was older then the rest of them, so it makes sense a bit more sense. But doc was still a member. His wife, Mary, is a lovely woman. They are happily married and she helps all the bikers when they are injured. And she makes delicious meals for the bikers.

That is what Riker wants, a woman who loves him for who he is. He would love to wake up in the morning with his Old Lady in his arms, still sleeping. Of course he had slept with other women but it never felt right. He didn't have feelings for them. He also didn't sleep with them in his bed but in theirs. He also made sure he left before they woke up, the morning after.

Hawk almost had an Old Lady, once. Everyone could see that the both of them were in love but the relationship didn't last long because she decided to sleep with other random guys and Hawk found her in their bed with another man. The woman admitted that she has been sleeping around with other men and Hawk immediately broke off their relationship. He now has issues trusting women in relationships.

Riker has been a member of the Hells Angels MC since he was nineteen. His parents were killed in a car accident and he decides to join the Hells Angels MC. He always loved bikes and tattoos when he was younger, so he thought joining a Motorcycle Club would be his best option and he changes his name into Riker. He immediately became a brother and now he is one of the higher ranks since he has been here for 8 years. Which makes Riker twenty-seven years old.

Riker got a call just after he finished another beer. It was from Hawk. He said they could attack The Dead Bikers and so get could get their money back. All the bikers who got assigned to go, got to their motorcycles, they straddles their motorcycles and let the engines roar to life. All of them drove as fast as they could to the other compound. They had a three hour drive with the normal speed limit but they made it a one hour and a half drive. One of the bikers went with their van just in case they found their money or maybe even weapons.

The evening was getting closer by the time they arrived. It was also unbelievably quiet in and around the compound, no loud music or shouting from the bikers. No cars or motorbikes were parked in front of the building

"Should we go in, Prez?" Another biker, Sniper, asked while he grabbed his gun from behind his back and held it in his hand.
"Yeah, let's get our money back, boys." Hawk said and he broke down their door. Nobody was here so far. The bikers went in groups and each group went into another direction. Riker was with Sniper and Hawk.

Hawk wanted to search the basement. If the money was in this building, it would most likely be in there. All three of them hoped that there would be some weapons or a hidden stock of money. They would be pleased with that. Really pleased. They finally found the door to the basement after a few minutes of searching. It was on old, iron door that looked like it opened only with a lot of pushing or kicking.

Sniper, being the stronger guy, decided to kick the door and it finally opened after a few tries. They walked down the old stairs, Hawk going first. Riker must admit the basement was slightly giving him the creeps, but he has seen things much more horrifying than this.

It was silent except for their footsteps and some fast but quiet breathing and the breathing wasn't from one of them.

Hawk looked around in the dark when he was downstairs. His eyes land on a very skinny figure in a tiny cell. The figure sat in a corner with two walls behind their back. The other two walls were iron bars. Riker and Sniper soon saw the figure too.

Riker could see that she was a woman. She was really skinny. She probably hasn't been fed well. Her head on her knees to make herself as small as possible. He then noticed the ripped shirt and shorts. Those clothes were way too short to be worn for the middle of winter. He assumed that she had been for a few months at least. The exposed skin he could see was almost completely covered with bruised. Then he noticed her long, curly red hair falling over her arms. Her hair was very dirty. Riker became furious. This woman had been kidnapped by this biker compound and she has been there, probably, since summer and summer was around five or six months ago.
He though while he tried to look at her face. She looked like she was trying to calm her breathing. But then he noticed that she was shivering. That only made him more mad.

"Miss? Are you alright?" He asked softly. He surprised himself because of how soft his voice sounded. Hawk and Sniper were watching the two of them from the sidelines. The woman looked up and Rikers breath hitched and his heart skipped two beats. Her eyes were like two bright emeralds, but they looked terrified . She seemed to deduce him of some sorts and then looked at Hawk and sniper. She studied them too and then looked back at Riker. She was looked at them to see if they might be a threat for her. She then shook her head sideways to answer Rikers question.
"Is there any way to get you out of here?" Hawk asked. His voice sounded soft too.
"I don't know." She whispered and the three of them almost didn't hear her because she said it very quiet.
They weren't going to leave her here, that was clear, but how were they going to get her out? 

Thank you for reading!
I hope you like it!