Chapter 11

Riker had to speed up to try and get rid of the car, which made the car speed up too

Riker had to speed up to try and get rid of the car, which made the car speed up too. Juno held Rickers leather jacket firmly in her hands that were balled into fists, crunching his jacket, as if she would fall from the bike any time.

Riker noticed that but he didn't mind that. He'd rather have her wrinkle his jacket instead of her falling of the bike.  And he could replace the jacket, but he couldn't replace her.

He had to take a lot of different roads to try and squeeze in between car to try and shake this guy of but the person who followed them was hot on their tail. They had already passed the speed limits, and they were still too slow to lose them. But luckily Rikers bike could go miles without a refill on gas.

Riker turned the corner, nearly crashing into another car. He just barely missed it. Up ahead was a lot of traffic, he had to be careful especially since Juno was with him. Luckily they were not shooting with guns at them. That had happened in a previous chases Riker had been in.  

He rode past the cars as fast as he could but the one chasing them had a car, he couldn't get past the most cars, which caused him to crash into the back off another car. Riker took this opportunity to drive away from them.

It had taken two hours to get rid of the person who followed them. Two hours! Juno her heart finally slowed down and rested her head gently against Rikers back.

Riker took it slow to get back to the compound. He had to calm down too.  Sure, he had done this before. And a lot. But it still a nevous feeling. And especially with Juno on the back of the bike.

When then arrived, Riker got off and turned to Juno. He gently took off her helmet and her fiery red curls immedialty bounced back in place.

He was suddenly pulled into a bear hug by Juno. Her arms were thrown around his neck. He slightly tensed at first but then melted into the hug and wrapped his arms around her small waist.

He noticed that she was shaking. She was crying. He began stroking her hair with one hand and he still held his other hand on her waist.

"Why are you crying, little dove?" She just shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't know. I-I was scared..." She stuttered.
"We're alright. Okay? I'm going to call for a Church so we can find out where the ones are who kidnapped you and the ones who follow us, okay?" Juno nodded and Riker lead her into the compound.
"Can you go to Marie? While I'm gone?" Juno said a small 'okay' and left.
"Church in 5 minutes!" He yelled when she was gone and luckily almost every biker was is the main room.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like it! And If you have a clear picture of how you see Ricker, I would like to read or see it(if you find a picture) and if you find a real name for him, please tell me

And If you have a clear picture of how you see Ricker, I would like to read or see it(if you find a picture) and if you find a real name for him, please tell me.
And also,
Thank you all for the 4000 reads!!