Chapter 3

Juno was getting tired. The bikers left. They left her to die. They just packed their shit and left. They took all their stuff out of the basement and didn't pay attention to Juno. They took all of their guns and money with them. They had som kind of bag filled with money and hid it in the basement, and they took it all.

That happened a few hours ago. If she had to guess how many hours ago, she would say four hours. She is also very hungry. They had forgotten to give her food because they were to busy packing. She tried to find a way out when they left but she didn't find any. She tried and tried but there was no way she was getting out of that cell without a key. The president took the key with him. So she gave up. Her hope was gone. She was going to die in an dirty old cell and she already looked dead. She didn't think someone would come and save her now.

Another hour went by and she was still locked up. She suddenly heard sounds of a lot of bikes coming in her direction. They sounded different than the other bikes she had heard daily for five months. She could hear a lot of footsteps. A lot more than the bikers that kidnapped her. Someone stopped at the door of the basement and tried to open the old door. Juno hid herself into a corner of her cell and made her as small as possible. A few minutes went by when that person finally opened the door and they walked downstairs. It was quiet for a minute, she could feel their eyes on her and then that person finally speaks up.

"Miss? Are you alright?" A deep but soft voice said. Juno hesitantly looked up and came face to face with a handsome man. He obviously was a biker, he was wearing a bikers vest. He had dark brown hair, almost black. He has dark blue eyes and a stubble. He looked like he was about 6ft 3. He was twice her size. But, damn, she hasn't seen anyone that good looking before in her life.

His breathe hitched when he looked at her eyes, but she had no idea why.
"Do you know where the key is?" He asked her. She shook her head.
"No, they took it with them." She whispered. She was still afraid, no matter who she was with. He could be the same as the other bikers.

"Great." He muttered and looked around the room without taking a step.

"Who took it? The big, fat biker?" He asked looking her in the eyes again. Her lips formed a small smile but the smile didn't reach her eyes. The biker saw her smile a little and it formed a smile on his lips too.
"Yeah." She whispered again, the small smile slowly fading. He took his phone out of his pocket and called someone.
She didn't want to be disrespectful so she didn't listen to the conversation he was making with other person on the phone and she didn't want him to be mad at her for listening.

"We are going to get you out of here, okay? Someone I know can pick the lock."
She just comprehended the words he said. He is going to get her out of this hell hole? She could see he wasn't fooling around because of the sincerity in his eyes.
"Thank you." She said with a soft voice, slowly beginning the trust the man a little bit more.

"What's you name?" He asked her.
"Juno." She whispered while she gazed at the ground.
"Do you have a last name? " She nodded.
"Juno Marin Burkheart." She said with a little pride and then it was silent for a second. Juno always loved her name. Her mother said it has a special meaning. It meant the queen of heavens, protectress of marriage and woman. Neither of them knew what to say. It wasn't an akward silence, though.
"It's nice to meet you, though it could've been under better circumstances, My name is Riker.  Do you how how long you have been here?" He asked slowly. He obviously didn't want to talk about that topic right now but he had to know.
"I don't know how long. It was summer. I can still remember that." She explained.
"You have been here since summer?It is almost the end of winter,Juno. You've been here that long?" He asked with a slight anger in his voice. He glanced her way and immediately calmed down.
"You have been here for five months?" He asked her. She slowly made eye-contact with him and nodded.
"I promise I will get you out of here and will get that bastard who did this to you, okay?" He promised her.

Thank you for reading!!
I hope you liked it!
I'm really serious about this book, so tell me what you think!