Chapter 9

Juno was softly awakened from her slumber. The nap she took was so good, she didn't even know how long she slept.
The smell of bacon hit her nose and she immediatly opened her eyes as fast as she could.

She looked up to see Riker. He had a small smile on his face and a plate with food in one of his hands. She let out a hum when she smelled the delicious looking food.

"Marie made same food for you. She thought you might like this." He said as he gently set the plate on her lap and gave her a knife and fork.

"It smells heavenly. Please tell Marie I really appreciate it." She said in a hushed voice.

"I will. Now, eat up because we gotta go. We are going to your locker. The appartement you were hiring had a new resident." That statement made Juno frown. She loved that little appartement and she had spend a lot of money to make it look like a home. She even had to work two jobs for that!

Riker saw that frown on her face. It wasn't a good look for her. She looks better with a smile on her face. Damn, I'm whipped. He thought and that thought made him smile a little.

"You can stay here for the time being. You need to heal first and get you some better clothes." He said as he gestures to her clothes. She was now in Riker sweatpants and they were too big for her. And she wore a shirt of his. Which was also to big for her. But Juno felt comfortable in those clothes. She always likes baggy clothes in staid of worrying if the clothes matched or if she looked good.

Juno also preferred her long curls lose. She never even bothered to keep them out off her face.

Juno finally began to eat to food she got from Riker  and it it truly was delicious.

~~~~~~~~~

Riker led Juno to his bike after she ate all her food

Riker led Juno to his bike after she ate all her food.  His bike is a beauty itself. It is a Low Rider S Harley-Davidson. And damn, he loves taking his bike for a ride. But all he is worried about is Juno. He knew she had been captured by bikers but he had no other option. The van needs to be repaired. The motor wouldn't start.  He looked at Juno and saw hesitation written on her face and he understood why. 

"We have to take my bike, little dove. The van is broken." Juno immediately looked at looked at his face and furrowed her brows in confusion. He gave her a nick name. Juno nodded but stood frozen in place. She had no idea how to get on a bike and Riker was clearly amused by that. 

He gently picked her up and set her down on the bike so that she was sitting on it perfectly. Riker set a helmet on her head before he got on the bike himself. He had to armit that she lokked really badass in that helmet. Juno her hair was too long into the helmet, most of it was pressed against her back.

"Are you not going to wear a helmet?" Juno whispered to him. Riker shakes his head sideways.     
"No, I'd rather have you wear the helmet, little dove." He said as he started his bike. And he began to ride without any hesitation. Juno clutched onto Rikers waist as fast as she could. 

The wind felt really nice on her face, she felt like she was flying.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like it! And thank you all for the 1000 reads! I never thought my story would get so many reads!And please tell me what you thought!

I hope you like it!
And thank you all for the 1000 reads! I never thought my story would get so many reads!
And please tell me what you thought!