Chapter 14

Two weeks had gone by and The dead Bikers hadn't been found yet

Two weeks had gone by and The dead Bikers hadn't been found yet. Juno her wounds had healed perfectly and she could walk properly again. The color had returned to her face, her eyes weren't as dull anymore and she isn't just skin and bones. Marie made sure she ate enough. Sometimes Marie would make baked sweets like brownies just for Juno.

Riker spends most of his time with Juno. Not only because he had to keep her safe but also because he genuinely likes her a lot. But she has recently gotten a job in a small bakery and she loves working there. She also became friends with one if her colleagues. Her name is Sophia Pelletier. A woman with a slight french accent. Iris had worked in the bakery for almost a year now and she also had two little sisters

Riker made sure that there was at least one biker of the compound with Juno, and she knows that. She feels safer if someone she knows in nearby. And the biker of the day that had to keep her safe was really lucky because if Juno buys something from the bakery, she gets a discount. And those bikers take a little advantage of that. Who would have guessed that bikers had a sweet tooth. So she buys them sweets for a lower price but they pay her back, though.

The security at the compound had been upgraded, presidents order.
They couldn't take any chances with the dead bikers still out there. There were also a few new prospects. Some of them are still young, like eighteen or nineteen years old. Hells Angels Also has two detectives on their asses. The detectives suspect the compound and its bikers of kidnapping and murder.

The compound had done those things more than a few times but they would always destroy the evidence. They weren't ashamed of what they had done because the people they killed were bad people. They were murderes, thiefs, abusers, rapists and many more.

Juno somehow found out what they did. She wanted to get away from the bikers at that moment, but Riker was determined to explain it to her. He talked for hours while she listened. After he told her the truth, she understood it, but she wasn't really liked the idea of somebody getting killed.

Riker was a coward. Or that is what he thought of himself. He thought he was a coward because he still hadn't asked Juno out. He really liked her but he didn't want her to get hurt because his life is really dangerous, also staying at the compound could means that she could die there if someone would attack. But it is not like she can go anywhere.

Omg! 8000 reads?! That's insane! I can't believe it! Thank you so much! And like the comment you are leaving behind! They are so sweet!

Thank you woumy29 because you always tell me to write a chapter as fast as possible! And it makes me happy to know that you absolutely love my story!

And my second book will be about Sophia! I will probably start really soon with writing it!