Chapter 7

Juno was lying in Rikers bed while Riker was sitting on a chair next to his bed

Juno was lying in Rikers bed while Riker was sitting on a chair next to his bed. There was a slightly akward tension between the two of them. Riker wanted to aks a few questions an she knew that all to well. He wanted to ask her those questions in a gentle tone, not trying to scare her off.

"Juno, do you remember what happened before you were taken?"

Juno had to think for a while that has occurred a few months ago and Riker took the opportunity to take a good look at her.

She had furrowed her brow while thinking, her pink lips were pressed togheter into a firm thin line and she nervously played with a piece of her hair that gad fallen in front of her face. But he still came to the conclusion that she was absolutely breathtaking. Her bright green eyes looked at the wall in front of her, staring into space.

Juno knew that she had to talk about what has happened, she needed to tell it to someone. But she was too scared to relive those memories again. Juno took a deep breath before she finally had the courage to answer.

"I-um just finished singing at one of the bars I work at and I passed an alleyway. I always had bad feeling about them but I had to pass it so I-um did and then two arm were rapped around me. One on my waist trying to keep me still from the struggling I did and the other hand was clamped around my mouth. He-he said some things but I didn't hear then, I-I was too scared and then i felt something cold in my neck. A syringe i think with a sedative liquide and everything went blank."

Riker jaw tensed and he curled his hands into fists. His knuckles ever turned white. And Juno noticed that. She took his fists gently into her small hands and drew soothing figures on it with her thumbs. But the gesture only calmed him a little bit. All kinds of questions were running though his mind.

Why would they do such thing to this wonderful girl? Why her? What has she been trhough those months she has been captive?

"What do you remember about waking up after that?" He asked as he gently squeezed her soft hands. He knew she was nervous by her slightly trembling hands.

"I woke up i-in that cell and i heard them talking about another biker compound. I-i thought I heard them say something about them owing the others money and t-that they wanted to eliminate them." She said.

Something immediately clicked inside Rikers head. His compound was the compound they want to eliminate.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! Again, sorry if it took me longer to make this chapter