Chapter 16

Riker slowly woke up because the sun shone on his face

Riker slowly woke up because the sun shone on his face. Winter had already ended and spring had begun. he was too tired to stand up for once. He snuggled into his pillow and let out an content sight.

Something beside him shifted and small arms were loosely wrapped around his waist. He opened his eyes and came face to face with a beautiful redhead.

Her face was lit up because of the sunlight. Juno's curls were surrounding her like a halo. Her adorable freckles were even more visible in the light. to him, she looked perfect.

She really looked like an angel. His angel.  He secretly hoped she would be his one day, and hoped that that day would come fast.

The lines of fear and anxiety had disappeared slowly. Her eyelids closed against the dim light of the dawn and her deep and relaxed breathing, all the muscles in her face and body were perfectly peaceful and at rest.

Riker gently put his hand on her cheek and stroke his thumb over it. He couldn't help to admire the beauty in front of him, laying in his bed. He could wake up like this every day. 

A situation like that had never happened before. He never shared his bed with a woman. He never stayed with a woman. He never had this feeling for anyone but her.

Juno slowly stirred and Riker froze, afraid that he might have woken her up, but she just snuggled further into him

He slowly dozed off himself with a small smile on his face, Juno still in his arms.

Juno woke up this time because of the sun. Winter finally ended wich made Juno really happy. The cold made her remember she was in for the past five months and Juno never really liked the cold. sure, it was fun if there is snow with Christmas but the cold air always made her nose really red and she had already enough red in her hair.

She felt something shift beside her and she looked over her shoulder, to come face to face with one of the most beautiful and handsome men she had ever met. she got scared for a moment, but then she remembered what had happened the day before. Her stupid memories.

That memory almost gave her a panic attack, but she luckily didn't have one. 

Riker looked like an angel sleeping. He ,for once, looked peaceful and calm. She had never seen him that calm, the calm look suited him better than the serious one. she understood why he is always serious, his job here at the compound requires a lot of attention, especially if he had to keep everyone safe. He also looked very tired, his bags were a darker color than they should be.

He shifted again and gently wrapped and arm around her waist and pulled her into his chest.  She gently stroked his cheek with her hand and that made him wake up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you." She whispered softly, hoping he wouldn't be mad about her waking him up when he clearly needed his sleep.

"It's alright, little dove. I needed to wake up anyways." He said to her but still not letting her out of his arms. He put a piece of her hair behind her ear and looked into her eyes.

"I would love to wake up like this everyday." Riker said softly. Juno nodded in response, not trusting her voice at the moment because of how close the two were.

"And fall asleep like this." Riker added. Again, she just nods, looking at Riker, who was looking at her lips.

They both leaned in at they kissed. It wasn't a kiss both of them had ever shared with someone else. This kiss was full of love.

Hellooo! I'm still alive! Or maybe not because school hates me

Hellooo! I'm still alive! Or maybe not because school hates me. My English teacher thinks I don't understand English.

But that not important, I finally updated another chapter wich sucks btw. I'm bad at writing love scenes because you know #foreveralone but I tried. I hope you like it and thank you all for the 12k views!