Chapter 10

Juno and Riker had arrived to her locker

Juno and Riker had arrived to her locker. Juno had forgotten she even bought it. She had it because she stored the stuff of her parents in there. The walk to the locker was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the wind. But the silence wasn't an awkward silence, more like a comfortable one. Nothing could go wrong now. Juno thought.

But when they get there, the lock had been broken into two pieces and left on the ground. Riker took out his gun and gently shoved Juno behind him. 
"Stay behind me and don't leave my sight." He said. He quietly opened the gate and looked around. It was completely empty. Nothing was there.  Riker yelled a few cuss words and they went to stand by his bike again, and then he took his phone out of his pocket and called Hacker. 

"I want the security tapes from all around the locker Juno had bought right now!" He voice had a slight anger to it but he haf to stay calm. He really wanted the burst and punch something or someone but he didn't want to do that in front of Juno.  While Riker was having his conversation on the phone, Juno looked around the neighbourhood. It was quiet, too quiet. No one was outside and there was not a single movement. 

Juno noticed a weird looking car. She then looked inside of the front window and what she saw scared her. Someone was watching them with binoculars in their hands. She immediately looked away from the car. She gently tugged of the end of Rikers leather jacket to try and get his attention. Riker looked down at her after a few attempts and her tugging and when he saw her scared expression, he told Hacker he would call back in a moment and he then immediatly hung up. 

"What's wrong , little dove?" He asked softly. Juno looked down and curled her fists around his leather jacket.
"Someone is watching us." She whispered softly afraid someone else would hear it.

Thise four words immediately caught Rikers attention. He unsuspiciously looked around and his eyes landed on the car. He also saw the person with the binoculars. He was looking at some pages at the moment so he was not looking at the two of them.

"Is it that weird looking thing that is supposed to be a car?" Juno only nods. If she wasn't scared as hell, she would have smiled, but now in this situation, knowing someone is watching them, terrified her. Riker had noticed that and all he aanted to do was hold het and assure her that everything wouldnbe okay but they had to move and fast.

"We are going to go home, but we got to take another route. We are going to be alright, I promise you that. You are safe with me, you are safe in our compound, nobody is going to hurt you again, okay?" Juno nods again and Riker then surprised her by lifting her up and putting her on the bike. He gave her the helmet for her to put on her head and so she did. After the helmet was secure, Riker started the bike and took off. 

Riker had noticed that that same car as driving behind them but from a distance. Whoever was in the car was not only watching the two but they were also following them and they wouldn't give up that easy.

thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like it. I will make it longer when I have the time but I am really busy with work. I hope you can understand!