Chapter 13

Juno was with Marie just like Riker had told her to do. Marie was babbling about how they should go shopping soon and that Riker was totally 'in love' with her. Juno just rolled her eyes when she said that.

Even though that Marie could talk about nonsense, Juno liked her. And the thought of shopping for new clothes sounded awesome because she can't always wear Rikers shirts and sweats. Even though she liked how it smelled like him.

Marie also wanted to hear her sing. Yes, not many people know who Juno is and what she does but when someone recognize her, they will go to her and tell her how good she can sing and how beautiful she is. Those gestures make Juno feel like she is a little special.

Marie was talking about wich stores the two of them should go when two arms grently wrapped around her waist and she also felt a chin on top of her head.

"What are are you two talking about?" A voice said, Rikers voice.
"Can I take her out because we need to go shopping, please?" Marie begged and gave him her best puppy eyes. It was a funny sight because Marie was older than Riker, by almost a decade.

Riker let out a sight and nodded.
"Only if you take two men with you. Better safe than sorry." Marie let out a squeal and ran to her room to get her wallet.

Riker chuckled and thighened his arms around her.
"This is going to be one hell off a day for you, little dove." He said and Juno let out a 'hmm'.
"I can't always wear your clothes, can I?" She said with a slight sadness in het voice.
"Why not? You look good in my clothes." Riker murmured.

"Let's go my dear." Marie said as she came back from wherever. She linked her arm with Juno's and dragged het to a car. Two bikers went with then, one as the driver and the other sat in the passenger seat.

Marie kept on talking about her life and things like that while they were on their way to the mall. Marie dragged Juno all around different stores when they arrived and the two bikers, Dragon and Reaper, were strolling behind them.

Juno had noticed that Marie payed for all of the clothes they had picked out, but how was she going to repay her? She didn't have a job, all her stuff is gone.

"Marie, I can't pay you back." She whispered, ashamed of her having no money.
"You don't need to pay me, dear, but you can keep it if you will sing a song for me later." She said and Juno said 'okay' and they walked back to the car.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I obviously will make it longer like i have done with the first three chapters, but first the other ones

And almost 7000 reads! Thank you so much! And also thank you for the sweet comments I have been receiving! It means so much to me!