Chapter 8

Riker had left his room so Juno could sleep for a bit

Riker had left his room so Juno could sleep for a bit. He knew she needed it, he saw it because she had dark circles under her eyes.

But he also left to get some information about Juno and her life and that biker compound who kidnapped Juno. And only one person in the Hells Angels could get him that much information. And that would be Hacker.

Hacker could get the information he needed in probably 10 minutes or less. So that's where he went. To Hacker. He is always found is his room with his technology.

"Hacker, can you get me everything you can find about Juno Marin Burtkheart?" Riker said as he entered his room without knocking. It seems rude but that happens a lot in that compound. Sometimes they even walk into a bikers room when they are with a girl.

"Is she the tiny girl you brought in a few hours ago?" Hacker asked but his gaze was still on the computer as he typed really fast on the keyboard.

"Yes, that's her, can you get me the information?" Riker repeated. Hacker nodded. And Riker turned around to leave but Hacker said something.
"I already got it, brother."

Riker walked up to him and tooked at his computer. There was a file of Juno on the screen. Her photo was there too. She looked a little bit younger than she did now but she still is still beautiful.

"She is twenty-six years old and she was born on the third of January 1992. Her parents are both deceased. Her father was killed when she was fifteen, they have yet to find the killer and her mother died of cancer when she was twenty-four. So two years ago. She had no siblings or remaining family." Riker let out a sigh. Great, no one to contact then. He thought.

"Where does she live?" He asked after a while.
"She lived in an appartement a couple of blocks from here but the owner hired it to another person because miss Burtkheart obviously didn't pay the rent for reasons. Her stuff is in a locker that miss burtkheart bought."

"Okay, that something good, can you find information on the compound we found Juno at?' Hacker only nodded.
"Okay, you find that info while I get some food for Juno and then we both will go to that locker." Riker said and then left the room.

Riker went into to kitchen to make something for Juno, well actually Marie already made something. He only had to warm it up.

It was warmed up after a few minutes and he then made his way to his room where Juno was. He slowly opened the door and saw that she was peacefully asleep. Those calm features on her face made her even more beautiful.

Riker knew at that moment that he wanted her as his old lady and spend the rest of his life with her but he first got to earn Juno's trust.

Thank you for reading this chaper!

I hope you liked it!
I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in my story. I'm from Belgium, so I don't speak English at home, I speak dutch. So if there are mistakes and you see it, please tell me!