one

peter parker swung from brick building to the next on a string of web. he flew through the sky like a massive hawk, stalking for the prey of criminals. peter flipped on top of a building landing in a gymnastics stance and looking around. the tallest building in queens is where peter parker aka spiderman liked to spend his time. it was a satisfying view of the skyline of manhattan when the sun began to set over the horizon. the bright lights of the downtown city taking over that of the sun when the moon began the night.

"well, well, well spiderman we meet again." began a familiar voice from behind, peter threw his head back and sighed in utter annoyance.

"what do you want, frozone?" peter replied, standing up and turning around to see the boy(or girl, or whatever) clad in black and blue.

"first of all, my name is not frozone it's freeze ray. second, you don't see me calling you spider boy do you?"

peter laughed through his head mask and pulled the mask up over his lips. freeze ray did the same with his dark blue and black one. they sat down together on the side of the building and watched the sun dim down into the water of the atlantic ocean.

"freeze, you know the avengers are chasing after you right?"

"i know, but i'm just not ready yet, and besides the longer stark doesn't know who i am, the better."

"i wish you'd tell me who you were."

"i want to so desperately, spidey, but for now its just not safe. for both of us."

peter's cell phone began to ring and he picked it up, it was steve rogers.

"i've got to go, i'm sorry. please come to the tower with me?"

"maybe another time my spider love."

the masked heroes shared a passionate kiss before spiderman began on his way, backflipping off the edge of the building and swinging a web to another building nearby, and freeze ray watched as his lover flew down the streets of queens and to the avengers tower in manhattan.

"ill see ya later, spiderman." he whispered to himself before freezing a path of ice to his own apartment in a nearby neighborhood. oliver marquez knew that the avengers had been chasing after him for a while, after the accident in alaska, oliver was unable to stop what had happened to him. the hispanic boy had turned to the only person he thought possible; bruce banner. at first,marquez and his mother were both hesitant to turn to the scientist but eventually knew it was the best decision. working in secret to any of the avengers, bruce banner taught the gifted teen how to control his ice powers.

after months of being able to control them, oliver decided to use his powers for the good of the community, saving the streets of new york from trouble.

when spiderman discovered there was another vigilante running around doing the same job that he did, he became interested in him. and every night, they met up at the highest building in queens. from their close friendship, a romance began to flourish and although the two boys did not know the other's identity, they fell in love.

i promise this story gets better please trust me.