six

after the two hour long visit with aunt may, she gave peter his testosterone shot equipment and sent him on his way. brielle wished him a nice goodbye and peter was off back to the avengers tower. this time the subway was a more potent option, and hesitantly peter got on and was on his way back to manhattan.

peter looked down at his phone at the five character text from oliver that morning.

oliver: hey:)

peter: hey!

oliver: i thought you would never text back man!

peter: yeah my aunt may takes my visits very seriously, and her girlfriend came over to meet me so it took even longer:( sorry

oliver: hey man its all good, no bubbles no troubles ya know

peter: yeah, hey i gotta doctors appointment to get to then i have to do something tonight, maybe i'll catch you tomorrow?

oliver: yeah im busy tonight too, lunch tomorrow would be rad man!

peter: alright yo, i'll catch you tomorrow:)

oliver: sounds good! bye peter parker:)

peter: bye!

peter had a smile on his face just looking down at his phone that he nearly missed his stop! he rushed off the train and practically skipped to the avengers tower. he shoved the syringe and bottle of t into his pocket hastily then rushed off to dr. banner's lab. peter knocked politely on the door and seconds later bruce banner appeared with a grin on his face.

"peter! it's good to see you, did you bring your testo-" bruce had started but peter cut him off.

"yeah i've got the thing just keep it on the down low." peter became visibly uncomfortable, eliciting a prompt nod from bruce. he moved out of the doorway and let peter into the lab. peter slumped down into a chair and tossed the things from his pocket to the neat and clear desk. banner sat down in the desk chair and picked up the dosage, examining it carefully while peter looked away with tears in his eyes.

"yeah, so, the problem with your dosage is that its way low. especially with your spider powers, it's too low. i can prescribe you a higher dose but you'll have to pick it up tomorrow and you shouldn't miss a day." bruce explained to peter who still refused eye contact but nodded anyways to show he had listened.

"peter, look i know this is uncomfortable for you, but i want to help. with that, i need you to trust me with your health and your body."

"i know, it's just freaking weird because i'm so anxious of it because i'll never be a real freaking man mister banner." peter let out quickly. banner rested his elbows on the desk and folded his hands together.

"peter." he said so that peter would look to him.

"yes?"

"you are a man, not physically quite yet, but i'm gonna help you get to that point where you can feel comfortable in your body and who you are. now, can we move further with the check up?"

peter nodded and took off his jacket, might as well get comfortable.

"alright peter, may i take a look at your binder and chest?" bruce asked with all flatness but still kindness he could muster. peter nodded solemnly and took off his shirt, not looking down or at banner. his binder was worn out as all get out. it was a gc2b binder that he and may bought together, around three years ago. he had a stunted growth and hadn't really developed. that and the testosterone helped out with the size of his breasts.

"peter how long have you had your binder?"

"i've had this one for three years."

"dear lord kid you should have replaced it two years ago. how long do you wear it for?"

"i know i should only wear it for 8 hours tops but i don't really pay attention to that. i take it off when my chest hurts."

"you can't do that to yourself man. it's going to cause airway blockage, ribs breaking and lots and lots of extreme bruising."

"yeah i guess."

"peter i'm also noticing all the redness around the straps and elastics on this indicating it's far too small. i won't be surprised by broken bones on x-ray results."

"banner, can i ask about top?"

"yeah, what about it?"

"can you do it?"

"of course i can, you'd have to talk to aunt may and tony first though."

"t-tony?"

"well yeah, they're your legal guardians and you're under the age of 18. you have to have your guardians sign off on it."

peter sighed in annoyance and mentally cursed at himself for the unfortunate circumstances he's come to. he didn't want to come out to tony. he always felt that tony didn't like him anyways, and he always tried to please him. what tony didn't know wouldn't hurt him. he can always get may to sign off on it but in the end tony would still find out.

"okay peter, if you don't mind, i truly do need to examine your chest. i have different binders standing by so i think it's time we get rid of this tattered old thing." bruce explained.

"yeah. okay."

bruce took a pair of scissors and cut down the back of the binder. the binder released and all of the pressure on chest was relieved. peter let out a groan of relaxedness and stretched out his body.

"ah dang that felt nice." peter breathed.

"i bet so. stay still for a hot second if you don't mind."

bruce was careful, gentle and tried not to touch as much as possible. peter flinched a few times but ultimately held still for bruce. bruce finished quickly and wrote a few things down on a clipboard before handing a small box to peter.

"i got you a new one, figured you'd be about a medium from recent doctor records that i found. you are however, not to put it on until tomorrow." bruce said as peter opened it to reveal a brand new black binder with little hooks to tighten and untighten it.

"but spiderman can't do his job with b-breasts." peter stuttered, becoming slightly panicked that he couldn't wear the binder in the tower. bruce shook his head.

"no peter, i'm not going to change my mind on this. it's very unsafe to wear it at this time, you need to give the bruising a little bit of time to wind down. why not just be peter parker tonight? stay in your room, watch some netflix, do home work even, but you need a binder break and that's the way it's going to be."

"alright, alright i get it. i'll stay in tonight. can i still take my shot?"

"yeah, do it yourself?"

"yep, usually aunt may does it with me but she wants me to start doing it on my own."

peter emptied the liquid into the syringe and then cautiously put the needle into a flab of tummy that he held in his other hand. he pressed down on the plunge and the hormones dripped into his body. he finished off and put his shirt and jacket back on, holding the box with his new binder in it close to him.

"thank you dr. banner. i'm sorry i've been a little bit of a pain. it's just, i'm ashamed of not being a true man, ya know?" peter said, breaking the awkward silence between them.

"i understand peter, i just would like you to know that i'm always here as your doctor and friend, alright?"

"thanks mister banner."

"for the love of god please call me bruce!"

this was rushed

im sorry

i have no other excuse than i needed the plot to move forward and for shit to happen and for something to happen with oliver and for banner to help out because i love all of them.

please forgive me