Walk the Plank & Cell

Alice's POV

I was brought onto deck and now stand next to Barbossa as I notice an island not far from us. It was not Isla Du Muerta though. I then notice Elizabeth on the plank. "What's going on?" I demand. "Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!" Will shouts and I see him being held back by some of Barbossa's crew. I don't see Jack's crew anywhere, they must be in the brig.

"Don't dear impugn my honour boy" Barbossa snaps. "I agreed she'd go free, but it's you who failed to specify when or where" he states. Will is gagged as Barbossa turns to look at Elizabeth. "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it lads?" he asks the crew who agree. "So I'll be taking that dress back before you go" he tells Elizabeth.

She removes it and throws it at him saying "it goes with your black heart".

"Oh it's still warm" Barbossa says and tosses it to the crew who laugh. Elizabeth faces the sea again. Bo'sun said she was taking to long and stomped on the plank shaking it. Making her fall into the water.

"Idiota! You could of seriously hurt her!" I snap whacking him in the head.

"Calm down princess, look" Barbossa tells me pointing and I see Elizabeth swimming to shore. I sigh in relief. But then Jack is brought forward to walk the plank.

"I really rather hoped we were past all this" Jack states.

"Jack... Jack! Did you not notice? That be the same island we made you the governor of on our last little trip" Barbossa tells him.

"I had noticed" Jack assures him.

"Perhaps you'll conjure up another miraculous escape, but I doubt it. Off you go" Barbossa says taking out a sword pointing it at Jack.

"The last time you left me a pistol with one shot" Jack tells him.

"By the powers you're right" Barbossa says sheathing his sword. "Why be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward" he orders and Jack's effects are brought forward.

"Seeing as there's two of them" I say.

"A gentleman would give us a pair of pistols" Jack adds.

"It'll be one pistol as before, and you can be the gentleman and shoot the lady; and starve to death yourself" Barbossa states. Before through Jack's stuff into the water and Jack dives in after them. "Put Turner into a cell alone and set sail to Isla Du Muerta. Pintel and Ragetti go mop the brig" he orders his crew.

"What about me Barbossa?" I ask him.

"You can either go to the brig or be locked in my quarters until we arrive" he states.

"Will Elizabeth be ok?" I ask him.

"If she's smart and ignores Jack, she'll be perfectly fine" he assures me.

"Ok, can I be in a cell? I want to spend some more time with Will and the crew before we arrive" I state. He agreed and had Pintel lead me down along with Ragetti. I'm put into a cell with Will and sit down on the bunch. "It was a good plan Will" I tell him.

"Yeah, but now we're all in here and Elizabeth is standard on an island with Jack" he states. A parrot squawks saying something.

"Cotton says you missed a bit" Gibbs tells Pintel. Who hit the bars with his mop. You can tell neither him of Ragetti weren't happy about"You knew my father" Will says looking a Pintel and Ragetti.

"Old Bootstrap Bill? Aye, we knew 'im. Never sat well with ol' Bootstrap, what we did to Sparrow and all" Pintel explains.

"Good man" Gibbs states.

"That's why he sent a piece of the treasure off to you, as it were. He said that we deserved to be cursed... and remain cursed. A' course, that didn't sit too well with the captain" Pintel tells Will.

"No, that didn't sit to well with the cap'n at all... Tell 'im what Barbossa did" Ragetti tells Pintel. Their mopping duties forgotten.

"I'm telling the story" Pintel says angrily. "So, what Barbossa did is, he tied a cannon to Bootstrap's bootstraps" he tells us.

"Bootstrap's bootstraps" Ragetti says sniggering and I roll my eyes.

"And the last we saw of ol' Bill Turner, he was sinkin' into the crushing black oblivion of Davy Jones' Locker. Course, it was only after that we learned we needed his blood to lift the curse" Pintel finishes.

"Now that's what you call ironic" Ragetti states and they both laugh. Just then Barbossa appears with some of crew holding keys. He throws them to Pintel.

"Bind him and bring him" he orders. Pintel unlocks the door and Will's hands are tied. "Come along princess" Barbossa says grabbing my arm. Before leading me above deck where we all get into long boats. He left two pirates to guard the prisoners along with Jack.

A/N

Picture above of Elizabeth on the plank.