Alice's Destiny

Alice's POV

"You know of Calypso?" she asks me.

"A little from what I read about on Davy Jones. She was a goddess who gave him his power. Before he betrayed her to the brethren court who bound her in human form. She then disappeared after that" I state.

"Did you know she had a priestess before she was bound in human form?" she asks.

"No, I did not know that" I tell her.

"Then allow me to tell you her story" she states. "Her priestess was beautiful every man wanted her. But she remained pure as she was meant to as a priestess. However, when Calypso was bound in human form. She no longer had to be a priestess" she explains.

"Which worked out well for her as she had fallen in love with a pirate. They married and she became pregnant with their daughter. However, the pirate had to return to the sea and never knew of his baby. But without Calypso to protect her, she was no longer safe from natural illnesses. She died a about nine years after the birth" she finishes.

"What happened to the baby?" I ask her.

"She decided to sail the seas in search of her father and half brother" she states.

"That sounds like me" I tell her.

"Because it is you and it will soon be time for you take your mother's place the priestess of Calypso" she tells me. "Once I am freed" she adds.

"But I don't know anything about being a priestess and know little about you Calypso" I tell her.

"That is why fate has brought you to me now, I will train you. You'll be ready by the time I am released from this prison" she states gesturing to her body. "Your first lesson is to help me bring back Hector Barbossa" she adds.

"So you need the pirate lords to set you free?" I ask and she nods her head. "Because they are the ones who bound you to human form" I state.

"Yes and Barbossa also knows the ritual on how to free me. Which you will be taught to perform encase he fails" she states. I nod my head and we start to discuss my future roll as a priestess. What my obligations will be and how I'd have to act when fulfilling them.

"Before we continue, I have one question" I tell her. "How do we get Barbossa's body? Isle De Muerta was reclaimed by the sea" I tell her.

"I already have it" she states pointing to the room Jack the monkey went into. I look over to see Jack at the end of a bed beside a pair of boots. Not just any boots, but Barbossa's boots. "I have gifts for you" she announces and goes to get them.

Jack runs over to me and jumps onto my shoulder. I smile and give him a pat. "We will wake Barbossa soon" I assure him. Tia returned with two boxes. One bag and the other small.

"For you my dear" she says placing them in front of me.

"Thank you" I say and open the big one first. To find a new outfit to wear, which is a dress. I smile, it'll be nice to bath and put on clean clothes. I then open the small box to find a beautiful glowing shell. (Necklace: http://cdn.necklaceday.com/featured/ori-63202.jpg ).

"The shell will glow when you are required to do a task. But only you, your protector and I will see it glow" she states.

"Protector?" I ask her confused.

"Each priestess has one protector, they may not see them often. But they are always there when need. In fact your mother fell in love with her protector" she explains.

"Wow, but how would of that of worked? Dad sailed a lot" I tell her.

"As I said, they aren't always there. But are always there when needed" she tells me. "He was there for her when I became human. She wanted comfort and he provided in the only way he knew how to with women" she states.

"Ok and who is my protector?" I ask her.

"I have chosen Barbossa as your protector" she states.

"Ok, what if he dies again?" I ask her.

"Then William Turner will be your protector" she states.

"Good, so can I bath before we bring Barbossa back? I just spent a week on an island and could use one" I tell her.

"Of course, last door on your right" she says pointing to the hall. "While you do that I shall gather the things needed to resurrect Barbossa" she states. I nod my head and take my gifts to the bathing room. To see a warm bath already prepared for me and smile. I strip and hop into the tub. And start to clean myself relaxing in the warm water.

A/N

Picture above of Jack the monkey with Barbossa and picture on the external link of Alice's new outfit from Tia Dalma.