Cannibal Island Priestess

Alice's POV

The cannibals killed and ate Anna-maria along with half of the crew. Then put the rest into two bone ball cages. Six in each cage. But they didn't put Jack or I into a cage.

The cannibals believed Jack to be a god in human and made him chief. Whereas they believed me to be a priestess to the goddess Calypso. So made me their high priestess.

But it isn't as good as it sounds. Jack is due to be roasted and eaten to free him from his fleshy prison. While I'll be forced to marry the next chief of the tribe after his death. However, Jack assures me that he has a plan for our escape and how to rescue the remaining crew members.

(Present day)

I sit on my chair beside Jack, who wears a headdress and face paint. I've been put in a whole outfit, minus the face paint and headdress. Today Jack and I plan to rescue the crew & escape this island.

"We move soon, don't wait for me. Get back to the ship and stay hidden" Jack tells me in a whisper. I nod my head in agreement. Though I'm not happy about leaving my brother behind or hiding like some scared little girl.

Just then the hunting party return with none other then William Turner tied to a pole. "Alice! Jack? Jack Sparrow! I can honestly say I'm glad to see you both!" he tells us both smiling. I look at Jack who stands and approaches the group. "Jack! It's me! Will Turner!" Will shouts at him.

"Wa-say kohn" Jack asks the head hunter.

"Een dah-lah. Eeseepi" he states.

"Eeseepi" the other hunters repeat.

"Tell them to let me down" Will tells Jack.

"Kay-lay lam. Lam piki-piki. Lam eensy weensy. Lam say-say... eunuchy. Snip-snip" Jack tells the cannibals and I roll my eyes. I stand up and the cannibals all look to me. Only I can over ride Jack's commands as the high priestess.

"Alice! Jack! The Compass! That's all I need, Elizabeth is in danger. We were arrested for trying to help you. She faces the gallows!" Will shouts looking at Jack's compass.

I nod to Jack who nods back in return and turns back to the head hunter. "Say-say lam shoop-shoop sha smalay-lama shoo-koo. Savvy?" Jack asks and the cannibals look at him confused.

"Ball licky-licky" I clarify for them.

"Ball licky-licky!" the head hunter shouts and Will is taken away. While the other hunters chant 'ball licky-licky'. But not before I heard Jack whisper to him to save us.

Jack and I return to our thrones, where he is given a necklace of toes. We watch as the cannibals start to build a fire to roast Jack alive. I'm so glad I won't have to watch or smell that.

"No! Oup! No no! ?Oy! Wait! No no! More wood! Big fire! Big fire! I am chief! Want big fire! Come on!" Jack orders the tribe. I turn to the two warriors behind our thrones.

"Oy! Boy! Maboogie snickel-snickel. Tout de suite! Come on! More wood" I tell them. They go help with the wood while Jack and I sneak away. "I'll get to the ship, you free the crew as planned. Good luck" I tell him before leaving him and running for the ship.

I reached the ship and am greeted by monkey Jack. Then I go to change into proper clothes and grab my spare weapons. When I get back above deck I see Ragetti trying to get his eye back from monkey Jack. "No no, don't bite it!" he shouts.

"Jack give" I say firmly and he runs over jumping onto my shoulder. He hands me the eye and I hand it to Ragetti. 'Unloose the mooring lines!' someone shouts from the shore below. I look over the railing onto the shore below, to see Pintel.

"He had my eye and wouldn't give it back. Until Princess Alice Teague told him too" Ragetti tells him. After putting his eye back in. He could of at least rinsed it first.

"Excellent work! Our work is half done!" Gibbs shouts as he appears with Will, Cotton, Marty and two other pirates. At least half of the remaining crew is safe and we have three new crew members. So I say it's turning out to be a good day so far.

"We did it for you, knew you'd be coming back for it!" Pintel shouts.

"Make ready to set sail, cast off those line!" I order Ragetti. The others get on board as Jack appears with the tribe running after him. He boards the ship as we set sail. "Let's put some distance between us and this island, and head out to open sea" I tell Jack.

"Yes to the first, yes to the second. So long as we keep to the shallows as much as possible" Jack states.

"That seems a bit contradictory captain" Gibbs tells him.

"I have every faith in your re-conciliatory navigational skills, Master Gibbs, now where is that monkey? I want to shoot something" Jack states.

A/N

Picture above of the cages and picture on the external link of the cannibals. Alice's Priestess outfit > https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/dUoAAOSw-3FZLjer/s-l300.jpg