Sibling Reunion

Alice's POV

"Are you alright Princess?" Barbossa asks me.

"You have not called me that in a while" I state as I sit up. I notice the bracelet on my wrist and smile fondly. "I saw my mother" I tell him as I stand up. I look around and see we've all washed up on beach with no ship. Nothing but ocean to my right and sand dunes to my left. "Is this Davy Jones Locker?" I ask him confused.

"Aye, it is" he says.

"I don't see Jack, I don't see anyone" we hear Elizabeth say.

"He's here. Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took" Barbossa states.

"It doesn't matter, we're trapped here by your doing, no different than Jack" Will says. I look around to see everyone in one piece. I notice Tia Dalma petting a crab.

"Witty Jack is closer than you think" she tells us. We look at the dunes to see the Black Pearl sail over the dunes. On the back of thousands of crabs heading for the water. Leave it to my brother to do the impossible. The Black Pearl anchors in the shallows and Jack brings a long boat to shore. He starts to approach us.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me momma, it's Jack!" Gibbs yells. I smile and run to my brother. I hug him tightly.

"I've missed you so much Jack" I tell him. We pull away and I slap him. "That's for dying without saying goodbye" I state.

"Lovely to see you again to Ali" Jack says and I glare. I hate that nickname. He ignores me and walks over to Gibbs. "I expect you can account for your actions, then?" he asks him.

"Sir?" Gibbs says confused.

"There has been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline aboard my vessel! Why is that, sir?" Jack demands.

"You're in Davy Jones' locker, Captain" Gibbs tells him.

"I know that. I know where I am, and don't think I don't" Jack tells him.

"Jack Sparrow" Barbossa says and Jack walks over to him.

"Ah, Hector. It's been too long, hasn't it?" Jack asks him.

"Aye, Isla de Muerta, remember? You shot me" Barbossa reminds him.

"No, I didn't" Jack says.

"Yes, you did" I quip. But he ignores me and walks over to Tia Dalma next.

"Ah, Tia Dalma, out and about, eh? You lend an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium" Jack says.

"He thinks we're a hallucination" Will says. That explains a few things. Like why he wasn't happier to see me.

"William, tell me something. Have you come because you need my help to rescue a certain distressing damsel? Or rather a damsel in distress? Either one" Jack asks him.

"No" Will answers.

"Then you wouldn't be here. So you can't be here. Q.E.D. you're not really here" Jack says waving his hands in a shooing motion.

"Jack, this is real, we're here" Elizabeth tells him. Jack looks at her surprised. He then scuttles over to Gibbs.

"The locker you say?" he asks him.

"Aye" Gibbs tells him.

"We've come to rescue you brother" I tell him with a smile.

"Have you Alice? That's very kind of you" he states and smiles pulling me into a hug. "I'm glad your here, but wish you weren't. The Locker is no place for you" he states. "Besides seeing as I possess a ship and you don't, it seems as though you're the ones in need of rescuing. I'm not sure I'm in the mood for rescuing them" he says nodding to the others.

"I see my ship, right there" Barbossa says pointing at the pearl.

"Can't spot it, must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl" Jack tells him.

"Jack. Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones" Will tells him.

"He controls the Flying Dutchman" I add.

"He's taking over the seas" Elizabeth continues.

"The song has already been sung. The Brethren Court is called" Tia Dalma explains.

"Leave you people alone for a minute and look what's happened, everything's gone to pot" Jack tells us.

"Aye, Jack. The world needs you back something fierce" Gibbs tells him.

"And you need a crew" Will adds.

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded" Jack says gesturing to Elizabeth. I look at her and realize what must of happened.

"You left my brother to the Kracken?" I demand. Will looks just as surprised as me.

"Oh, she's not told you? You'll have loads to talk about while you're here" Jack tells him. He lets Gibbs, Tia Dalma, Marty, Cotton and his parrot join us. "Who are you?" he asks Tai Huang.

"Tai Huang. These are my men" he answers.

"Where do your allegiances lie?" Jack asks him.

"With the highest bidder" Tai Huang tells him.

"I have a ship" Jack tells him.

"That makes you the highest bidder" Tai Huang states.

"Good man" Jack says with a smile.

"Weigh anchor, all hands, prepare to make sail" I order. They start to head for the long boat. Jack takes out his compass and looks at it. I do the same and see it just spinning, not pointing anywhere specific.

"Jack, which way ya goin', Jack?" Barbossa asks while tapping the Navigational charts.

"We need him Jack" I tell him. He reluctantly agrees. So Pintel, Ragetti, Barbossa, Will and Elizabeth return with us to the ship. Tai Huang and his man prepare to make sail. Weighing the anchor and I just go up to the crows nest.

A/N

Picture above of Jack an the crew and picture on the external link of Alice's new bracelet.