Prologue

What Race Am I?

*

Third Person POV

"Kacchan! You are so cool, I bet when you get your quirk that you are going to have one of the best ones in the entire world!" Izuku Midoriya squealed towards his classmate.

"I bet you're going to be an alpha!" another one of their classmates told Katsuki Bakugou.

"Yeah totally!"

"It's so obvious that Bakugou is going to be the number one hero when he grows up."

"Listen everyone, I already know all those things! I'm going to be as big as All Might!! Just you guys watch," Bakugou bragged with a smirk.

The boy throws a fist up in the air and receives claps from all his classmates.

"Okay everyone, settle down! It's time for playtime!" smiled the teacher as all the kids began to gush out the door.

Izuku followed Bakugou as he began to show off to his friends the cool super hero moves he was going to do when he grew up. Midoriya watched wide eyed.

I wish I could be as cool as him.

A loud boom filled the playground area and Bakugou flew back. The boy looked down at his hand and smiled. It had been a very hot day and obviously Katsuki had begun to sweat while he was showing off. One push of the hand, and the sweat on his palm began to erupt into explosions. The four year old began to run around showing everyone in his class.

"Katsuki! Since you just received your quirk, we are sending you home so you can meet with your doctor right away for your second race examination!" called the teacher once again.

Bakugou nodded, but deep down he already knew, he was going to be an alpha without a doubt. It was made for him.

(Two Weeks Later)

"Mommy!! Mommy!!!!" yelled small Midoriya.

"Yes baby? What's wrong?" Inko asked while picking up Izuku in her arms.

"When will my quirk come? I want to be as cool as Kacchan and ALL MIGHT!!!!" he cheered.

Inko's smile faded, "Isn't Kacchan that mean little boy that calls you Deku?"

"He's not mean mommy! He is super cool and he just got his quirk! The next day he told the class he was an alpha! Isn't that cool mommy?" Izuku said with a large grin plastered on his face.

Inko noticed how happy her small boy was, she set him down and smiled gently, "Well if you are that curious, let's go to the doctors right now and see if they can tell us any news okay?"

He screamed with joy and nodded his head vigorously. His mother put him down and turned around and sighed. With the small quirks that his father and mother had, she began to doubt if Izuku would even have a quirk at all. She knew how badly he wanted to be a hero and to have an amazing quirk. Inko just hoped for the best.

(At the Doctor's)

"I'm sorry but your son will not be manifesting a quirk."

Izuku's heart dropped. He would be quirkless? All he wanted was to be a hero and save people, just like All Might. His eyes began to water and the world seemed to stop. The doctor and Inko continued their conversation.

"How do you know he isn't just a late bloomer? I'm sure my strong boy has a quirk somewhere hidden in him right?" she begged the doctor.

"As you can see, in his pinky toe he has two joints! People with quirks seem to only have one joint. Although I wish that things were different, that's how things are sweetie."

"Wait so if he is quirkless, how can we find out his second race?" Inko questioned.

Izuku raised his head, hoping for some good news. The world seemed so blurred with tears that he just wanted some good news. Just a little bringer upper. He knew deep down that he wasn't going to be a Alpha but he still hoped that on some level he could compete with Kacchan and the rest of his class.

The doctor sighed, "Quirklessness was usually more common found in girls than boys. But this is a rare case where this young one is a boy without a quirk. So that would make him..."

The doctor mumbled the last under his breath, not wanting to hurt Izuku's dreams anymore than he already had.

"Makes me..?" Izuku spoke up again.

"An Omega"

*

742 words in the Prologue woot woot! Anyway, this was a really bad chapter but it is based on the actual storyline/plot. So it is kind of like history behind Deku? Their second race is permanent, even if given a quirk. I really hope you stick around for this story :)) I'm really happy to continue it!! I have so many ideas for it and I'm just aHHHHHHdrjakdbqksb

okay bye xD

-k