Chapter 12

The Secrets Spill.

*

Izuku Midoriya's POV

The entire day was filled with laughs and water splashes that I had totally forgotten about the night before. Just kidding. How could I forget? Just thinking about Kacchan makes me feel all weird. How come Kacchan didn't push away when I was leaving the marks? How come he didn't push me away when I did.. well.. that? My face flushed bright red.

"Midoriya! Are you sunburned? You look really red! I think it is time to reapply!" Iida demanded our group.

I looked down flushing even darker. Why did I have to blush so much? I am literally such an embarrassment.

"Hey! Hello..? Earth to Deku!" Uraraka said waving her hand in my face.

I looked at her, "Uh.. yeah? What's up?"

"Well we were all wondering if you had found your mate yet?"

I shook my head no. Todoroki chuckled and went to get the sunblock. That was another thought that filled my head was where on Earth was my mate anyway? I looked around and could see everyone marked or at least talking to their mates. Like even Mineta had a mark, from who? I wouldn't want to know. I looked at Uraraka's neck and there was a mark on her as well. It was a beautiful mark if I said so myself. Her mark decorated her nape down to half way through her spine. The mark was simple forest green swirls. I looked at other people's marks as well. Iida's was a small mark, but it looked like Mei's eye. Tsu's was a light pink heart, matching Uraraka's cheeks. Shoucchan didn't have his yet, neither did Kacchan. Did that mean they didn't find their mates either?

I was snapped out of my daze when I noticed everyone starting to gather on the shore. I really didn't want anyone to see these marks so I hid under the water. Todoroki must have noticed because he threw my zip up at me, which I gratefully took. I rose out of the water and joined into their conversation.

"Let's play a game!" Hagakure exclaimed. I winced, remembering the last time someone had said that to me.

Everyone nodded except for me and Kacchan.

"Let's see all the girls in the bikini and determine who has the best body!" obviously Mineta. You would think that if he got a mate he would be less of a perverted jerk, but I guess everyone was different.

"What a great idea!" Ashido responded, sarcastically.

"Wait I have a better idea! Let's do that for the boys instead!" Yaoyorozu agreed.

"And what do we get if we win?" Mineta winks.

"Uh.. I guess for the top two... we can do a little something special? Like throw them and their mate a nice date or something? All for free?" Jirou suggested.

I nodded and the conversation continued. What if we didn't have a mate though? How would that even work.

"How on Earth would you guys pay for that?" Ojiro exclaimed.

"Me! Of course! It will just be a little out of pocket but I love friendly competition! I'll just call my mom!" Yaoyorozu giggled, all bouncy like.

Most of the guys in our class groaned, but some didn't really mind the idea of girls checking them out and the free food would be nice. The first one to take off his shirt was Kirishima, since his hero costume was basically him shirtless anyway. He received a round of whoops and cheers from the girls, but a big pout from Kaminari.