Chapter 17

Let us in Bakugou-kun!

*

Izuku Midoriya's POV

All I could hear is the loud popping noises of the sparks flying out of Kacchan's hand. If I was being completely honest, I could care less about being walked in on or the fact that the news would spill like wild fire. My fingers grazed over my lips.

Was Kacchan going to kiss me?

I know I'm not his mate and we went over this last night that nothing was going to happen between us. We've been in this predicament before, that one night when I was drunk. He told the class that I was only a slutty one night stand. But still, he was leaning in to do something? Kacchan would never kiss someone like me, he's been bullying me all my life. I was nothing compared to him. He was this God on Earth that Kami decided to bless humans with. I groaned as I buried my face into a pillow. Why was everything so confusing? No, scratch that. Why is Kacchan so confusing?

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU SHITTY HAIR! GET YOUR COCKBLOCKING ASS OVER HERE!" I heard an, oh so familiar voice scream from outside the dorm.

Oh, that's right. Kirishima just walked in on me and Kacchan. Wait, Kirishima walked in on me and Kacchan. I wonder what would happen if he only came in a second later, or if he didn't come in at all, what would've happened? Would we have actually, you know, done it? Would I have found out if he would actually kiss me or not? Why would he even kiss me? I mean, we were about to have sex and it makes sense to kiss someone you're about to have sex with right? I snapped out of my daze and began to get up from Kacchan's bed. My body felt oddly cold as I looked down to see I was wearing... nothing!

"Stupid Izuku, how could you forget you were completely naked? And I was just about to walk out of here." I face palmed.

I looked for the shirt I was wearing earlier, and with my luck, it was no where to be found. I guess I just had to take more of Kacchan's clothes. I opened his closet and grabbed the first thing I could find, which was a black button up. I quickly put it on and buttoned it up. The shirt was way too big on me so it slid off my shoulder a little bit and ended at my mid-thigh. I could honestly care less, my room was literally next door who would I see in the two feet distance from my room to Kacchan's. I opened the door, and the answer was...

Everyone.

I could hear the speaking slowly come to a stop. Uraraka and Todoroki winked at me, while the rest gasped. Kacchan had Kirishima in a chokehold while slowly looking me up and down, I felt my face turn the same color as his hair. I know that the walls are soundproof, but still a part of me feels like someone might have heard us.

"So.. hey guys." I mumbled.

"We were all super worried for you when we saw Bakugou chasing you out of the class, we went to look for you two and we checked everywhere! The last place we thought you would be is in his room. If I am being completely honest, we thought you were dead. Kero."

Uraraka shoved Tsuyu lightly, "Well, we are all glad that you are safe, but what were you doing in Bakugou-kun's room anyway?"

"So like does Midoriya know that he is-," a hand was slapped on Denki's mouth before he could finish his sentence. Do I know I am what?

"Do you know that you're basically completely naked with only Bakugou's shirt on?" Momo finished for him, but for some reason I have a feeling that's not what he was going to say.

I nodded slowly, I was completely aware. "Well, while I was running here, I tripped and fell into the flower bed right outside the dormitories. Kacchan caught up to me and took me to his room to get cleaned up. He's actually kind of nice sometimes. That was like an hour ago though, my hair dried for the most part, but it's still slightly damp." With sweat, not water.