CHAPTER [5]

Since that that day in the Rojinpat household things have been really weird , it's like everyone's watching everything little thing Arthit does , hiding newspapers , not letting him watch TV alone.

It's all Arthit's friends doing the parents have no idea what's going on...

Arthit got up from the couch "where you going" as Bright barked at him standing in his way"umm to the bathroom , would you also want to come in there with me?" he moved out of the way and said no....

Arthit's father was also fed up with what's been going on lately and he can't even read the newspaper because the guys have been hiding them ...unexpectedly there was one that was under the couch so he took it , the guys were too late when he opened the newspaper and read.

"was this the guy that we saw at the hospital?" the guys nodded "now i see why you guys have been like this" the mother came to his side and and read "he said this was his fault? so this guy is a criminal?" she was shocked that her legs couldn't hold her anymore but luckily the couch saved her "dear" ...

Arthit came out and he saw everyone a very dark mood "what's going on , Mae are you ok?" going over to her checking to see if she's ok "i'm fine"

"i'll bring you some water" he left them all in the living going over to the kitchen "we can't let him find out about this , we just finally got Oon back to normal , we can't have him go back to how he was before" everyone agreed

-1 week later-

"Oon if you need anything just call"

"yes mae" she hugged as tight as she could "you all didn't have to drop me off home"

"what are you talking about of course we had to"

they all chatted but then eventually they all left.

walking into his own home Arthit all of sudden felt lonely since it's been awhile he has lived alone , dropping his luggage on the floor then flopped his body on the couch making a hiss sound feeling a tinge of pain from the are he was shot , every now and then it would hurt and everytime he would feel it , it reminded him of a specific person...

"i wonder how he's been"......

--------------------------------------

-3 years later-

things change when time passes especially if it's been years , people change but have heartaches and deep wounds healed? do you forget the people who were important to you in the past?

"P'Arthit i love you"

"you're so cute"

"i love it when you smile"

BEEP BEEP BEEP...

Arthit woke up to the sound of the alarm clock , sitting up he turned it off finally stopping the noise, every now an then he would have dreams about Kongpob , even after 3 years the feelings for that person have not disappeared and neither has those wounds that have been left unhealed.

today is friday and usually on this day he would meet up with his friends after he's done with work going over to their usual bar.

Once he got ready and left for work the first person he see's is N'New a guy who's 2 years younger than him , they got close over the 2 years.

New: "P'Arthit next week were having a barbecue at my place and i'm inviting some other co-workers as well you want to come?"

Arthit: "next week?"

New: "yea , it's just something i want to do"

Arthit: "yea sure i'm pretty sure i'll be free"

"really that's great" as he was jumping up and down which caught everyone's attention "you're that happy?"

"yes of course"

the rest of the day was going as usual and before you know it work for the day was over and everyone was going home.

Arthit left and went to the usual bar that's always quite loud at this time "Hey Arthit" as they waved.

Arthit went over to them and sat down on the chair. Tonight they all caught up on stuff that happened this week , and it went on until 11:30 pm with the the result of drunk friends ...

Knott: "Arthit , i'll be dropping these guys off since they're not in their senses right now but do you want to be dropped of aswell?"

Arthit: "it's fine my place isn't far anyway"

Knott: "ok then , but be careful it's night time"

Arthit: "i'll be fine"

Knott drove off with the drunkards in the backseats and leaving Arthit walk home...

-----------------------------------------

Kongpob's POV

the guards gave me my stuff and clothes i was wearing 3 years ago and i changed from my uniform to my clothes and while inhaling i walked out off the gates while they closed them behind me and then slowly exhaled , i looked at the gear in my hands and then clutched it tightly in my hands "Hey Kongpob"

Kongpob's gang are no longer a "gang" they are all just friends , since 3 years they stopped doing what they did and now they just call him Kongpob.

"what are you guys doing here?" hearing that Aim put his arm around Kongpob's shoulders "your first day out of course we should come and see you"

"you're coming to our place today" as they all went inside the car and drove off...