CHAPTER [10]

After that conversation they both stayed quiet until they got to the front door to let Arthit out "at least let me escort you back home"

Arthit: "i can go by myself i'll be fine"

Kongpob: "how and you say that after what happened?"

Arthit: "it seems you won't let this go"

Kongpob: "i know it's day time i just will feel better when i know you're safe"

Arthit's POV

i agreed and as we started walking neither of us said a word , i thought it would uncomfortable especially after i knew what has happened and meeting each other after 3 years but i felt like someone was watching me as i looked to my right i saw Kongpob glance away just when i turned to him , i didn't say anything about it and just kept walking.

reaching to my front door Kongpob spoke up "well i know you're safe now so i'll leave" i don't know why but i didn't want to leave things of like this and unknowingly my heart was beating really fast so i gripped his shirt "wait" he stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me , looking up i said "thank you" i felt that i needed to thank him for keeping me safe i honestly don't know what would have happened if he wasn't there "don't do that and don't say that"

confused as to what he was saying "what are you talking about" 

Kongpob: " i don't deserve you being kind to me and don;t look at me like that it makes me want t do something to you"

Arthit: "what are you talking about?"

Kongpob: "it makes me want to kiss you"

what did he say , i probably heard it wrong "did i hear something wrong cause i thought you said you wanted to kiss me?" looking straight in to my eyes with no hesitation in his voice "no you heard right , i want to kiss you but i know i ca-" i didn't know what came over me because the next thing i know is i'm suddenly kissing him maybe because when he looked at me like that i remembered the Kongpob i loved and probably still love , he's still the same Kongpob.

Kongpob's POV

i slammed the door behind me totally forgetting that i don't live alone as i saw Aim coming towards me "Kongpob you okay?" i sat on the couch "what the hell do i do?"

Aim went near Kongpob and sat next to him "what happened? did P'Arthit get home safe?"

Kongpob: "he got home safe"

Aim: "then what's wrong did you guys get into another fight?"

with a shake of Kongpobs head "no but we kissed" Aim didn't know what was wrong with that because clearly both of these guys still have feelings for each other "what's wrong about that there's hope for you guys , wait Kongpob how did you react when you gu-"

"i ran" running might've seemed like i'm a coward but i don't know what would happen if we got back together "you ran , i'm sorry but you're a fucking idiot Kongpob" i know you don't have to tell me but maybe i needed to hear them from some one else "Kongpob can you for once not think about what would happen to him if you guys together again and think about your happiness"

Kongpob: "i don't deserve happiness Aim , i don't deserve him" 

Aim: "i don't understand you why do you think that"

Kongpob: "because my whole life is a joke"

Aim: "you gave me and the rest of the guys a chance to start over , so why can't you?"

Kongpob: "you guys just always followed and obeyed what i said"

Aim: 'don't give me that bullshit , we all did what we did because we were all in it together if we didn't like it we could've quit and left you. we didn't do it because you told us to we did it because were family and you don't back out on family unless it's that trash of father of yours that you always tried to make proud"

Kongpob: "why would i try to make him proud stop lying"

Aim: "we all knew what you were thinking and why you kept doing those stuff but look where that got you he disowned just because you went to prison , what kind of a father does that to his own son"

everything was coming back to Kongpob to what happened after getting in jail 

-flashback-

there was glass with holes in the middle of both Kongpob and his father "i'm very disappointed in you Kongpob" 

"i'm sorry fath-Boss" as Kongpob looked down "you always were good at not getting caught but you changed after you met that boy , you disobeyed me you questioned me and my authorities" Kongpob looked up "it's not because of him don't do anything to him" his father was tapping his fingers on the table "are you saying you'd rather take the punishment instead of that boy just to protect him?" 

Kongpob: "i don't want him to be in anymore danger because of me"

Father: "i see , then there's only one thing to do i have to disown you"

Kongpob: "what?"

Father: "i don't want a son who disobeys me because they fell in love with some boy"

Kongpob: "all my life i have been following and obeying everything you tell me and if i just slightly do something you don't like you disown me"

Father: "because then i know you're not capable of taking risks to let go of something"

Kongpob: 'just like with mum"

father: "don't bring her in to this"

Kongpob: "why not? i have always been telling myself and think it's because of you she died and you did nothing"

Father: "it was a car accident how was that my fault"

Kongpob: "it was your enemies that went after her just to get to you just like what happened with P'Arthit but the difference between me and you was i would've done anything and everything to keep him safe , but you did nothing and you weren't there you didn't see how she was after getting hit"

Father: "it was years ago we can;t do anything about it now"

Kongpob: "that's your excuse now but would you have done anything if you were there with us"

2 minutes left for visitor as the police at the back spoke up

Father: "anyway i don;t look after you anymore and you are not to step into that house again"

Kongpob: 'you've never once stepped into that house once mum died why are you keeping it"

Father: 'my house my rules and i'll be leaving now"

Kongpob couldn't say anything to him after that as he saw his father for the last time , leaving him in that cold prison not even looking back at him for a glance.

-end of flashback-

Kongpob just cried his eyes out as Aim is just sitting there never seen his friend like that.