CHAPTER [30]

The answering machine was blinking non stop which is a known fact that they have a have message. Kongpob was informed about it by Arthit, at first they didn't think it would be so important.

A woman on the answering machine stated her name and job..

[ I'm calling for a man named Kongpob Suthiluck, we believe you would like to know you father has recently passed away due to an accident, we tried getting through to your phone but you didn't answer so this is the only other way to get to you. He had left a will behind and would like you to know some things about it and as he had left a letter written for you, we would like you to come to xxxx and we'll discuss the matters... ]

It was supposed be all okay now, Kongpob had finally gotten the blessing of Arthit's parents just like he hoped yet nothing seems to calm down now a days, nothing seems to be on his side

Arthit looked at the guy beside just as the message finished quickly going over to Kong's side who seemed to almost fall right on the ground from shock but luckily got caught by his older boyfriend. 

"Kong you okay?" it was a stupid question and he knew that himself but he still felt like he needed to ask, out of all times disaster only happens when good has come around for a while and then then the next minute you would find your joy crushed in an instant.

Kong didn't talk nor cry in sadness, all Arthit saw was just a blank expression like he had no idea what to feel, all he could do is be beside him..

With the raise of his head you could clearly see he has gone pale.. "I'm not going"

Kongpob's POV

Why should i go? will? letter? who cares about that, i don't want to have anything to do with someone who threw me away like i'm some garbage just because i didn't do things the way he wanted..

He ended up dead doesn't mean is should be crying or lose my sanity because of that, he doesn't deserve any of that from me.. did he do any of that when we lost mae? i felt like i was the only one who missed her...

"Kongpob think about this? he is your -"

"what father? i have no father, never knew him" 

I am going to be honest that i didn't think he will lose his life this early, always sounding he was strong to handle anything as if he was invincible..

"do you really think you won't regret this?, look i don't know what you have been through with him and you might blame him for what you had done in the past you still can't change the fact that he's your father no matter what"

I hate that he's right, i had always hoped one day he might show up in front of me and apologise for what he has ever done..

"Kong, i understand this is hard but take this chance and go see what's in the will and the letter, you might discover something"

I had been looking down at the ground all this time once we sat down so i finally looked at his face who was smiling a rather sad smile like he pitied me but i took no offence in that if it's from him "you're coming with"

"but-"

"no buts i don't think i can handle it alone, no matter how strong i look at times i really can't be alone"

"i know" he took my face in to his hands that felt so warm, holding me on the cheeks and then suddenly putting a kiss on my forehead as to assure and note that he's with me...

I laid my head on his shoulders for comfort and feel his presence more, his head laid on top of mine and i'm sure after that we softly drifted off to sleep..