CHAPTER [26]

The screen shown of the camera clearly was a sign this incident was no accident, who would have Arthit seen on the screen that had him feel this fright well up in him. This is no ordinary thing that could happen, someone had it for Kongpob not because he was an old enemy since Kongpob wouldn't have known the person but what if Arthit did? the feelings and jealousy can be truly horrific.

does the doer feel any remorse at all? is he gonna admit to this tragedy.. 

The room was silent due to no one who have not said a word as well as Arthit who just stared at the screen that's frozen.

"P'Arthit are you okay" 

Arthit's POV

Please tell me i'm seeing wrong and that's not who i think it is... it just can't be..."P'Arthit" the shake of my body had brought me back completely forgetting about the others while just staring at this screen hoping it's not real

"i'm just having the craziest thoughts" 

"what's wrong you know this guy?" none of the guys could know who the guy in the screen is but they could totally see the guy had intentionally pushed the pile of bricks that were beside him. 

I don't understand how does New know Kongpob? or maybe, maybe he just accidentally pushed them off...i don't know there's so many questions i want to ask but now i'm afraid of asking him and not long ago i saw him.

"can you turn it off" the guys were confused and just looked at everyone around them while a panicking Arthit is beside

I sit down on the nearest chair and totally lose myself in these stupid thoughts i'm having right now, i don't see the reason on why he could've done this i hope it was an accident but wait...why is he even there in the first place.

"P'Arthit are you okay?" the guys who started to worry when they saw Arthit's reaction "i just need a minute"

This frightening feeling and anger inside me boiled but at the same time i'm tired as if i could no longer even stand on my two feet. Forcing myself i got up grabbing the keys for the car from the table, heading towards the front door..

the others started freaking out when they ran towards Arthit who looked unstable and very vulnerable, in this state he can't drive

"P'Arthit where you going" Aim held his arm trying to stop him from going anywhere but Arthit shook his grip from his arm "i'll be fine i know who this is i'll deal with it myself"

I thought New was my friend, i don't know how he knows Kongpob nor if i'm related to all this for whatever reason but he aint getting away from me or this situation.

The sound of the engine gets turned on and there Arthit drives off. His anger doesn't seem to be fading as his glare that could seriously frighten anyone or even have you killed right on the spot, the grip on the steering wheel turns his hand into the colour red, veins popping out.

Arthit who was speeding suddenly stops in the middle of the road almost causing a disaster behind him, the sound of loud honking from the angry drivers and that decide to drive around him to get past. 

Arthit had to take a small break so he managed to get himself to park somewhere and then just had his face on his hands that were gripped on the steering wheel...

this was supposed to be him driving to New's house to give him some punishment and get answers..everything has escalated so much in these few days that Arthit might go crazy sooner or later just because of what's going on right now.

i took out the phone and the first thing i see just so many messages asking where i am. i know it's not a good idea and i'm worrying everyone but i need to be the first one who can give this guy a lesson and question him so this time i try to calm down by inhaling and exhaling before i turn the car on.