SPECIAL!!!

Did you ever wonder what Kongpob and Arthit's father talked about?

----------------------------------

Kongpob got escorted by Arthit's father to a room not far from the living room, locking it behind him had made Kongpob gulp and shiver from hearing the sound of the lock clicking as it echoed repeatedly in his blank mind not knowing what's coming after this.

"sit down" he said in a commanding yet not in a harsh tone but enough for Kongpob to know he can't relax just yet. Kongpob sat down and waited looking at the older guy before him who happens to be the guy who has raised his beloved.

Arthit's father didn't look weak nor strong is what Kongpob thought but once he speaks you can't help but tremble and listen to him considering the fact that he doesn't even talk much. The empty seat opposite of Kongpob was reserved once the older guy sat down, the resemblance of someone he cherishes was clearly shown once a warm smile was visible on the older man's face making his heart beat rapidly.

"no need to look so shaken up boy" said with that same warm smile plastered on his face "my son might be worried at the moment since i took you away so abruptly in front him...not letting him hear anything i'm might about to tell you"

Kongpob didn't speak and just nodded his head in response 

"do you know why i don't necessarily mind you being with my son?" 

It was a sincere question, curious on what Kongpob thinks "despite my wife not approving at the beginning or that you're an ex-convict?"

The person being asked the question looks down letting out a little shaken hum, thinking on what the older man said "sir, to tell you the truth i never thought about it, but now i do wonder"

"I don't mean to sound rude sir but i know for a fact your wife was against this but you changed her mind, may i know the reason?"  His eyes looked up to see a rather shaken up older guy who before looked very sure of himself while a sigh was heard. 

"Just to let you know i wasn't happy about what you did either though i could almost relate to it" 

"what do you mean sir? by relate?"

The older guy looked up at the younger man in front of him "When i talked to my wife about it i reminded her of our past and how hard it was for us to actually be together, we were young once so we know the hardships of trying to be together" 

Kongpob didn't understand much of what he was saying but he had an idea "From what i've heard you were in a gang?, well the thing is i was in a similar situation..we both were. i had never committed murder rather i was close to that point until i had met my wife, she saved me...regardless of  wanting to change her parents never approved of me until i showed results of how much i had changed and wouldn't let anyone hurt her"

A big heavy sigh was released after "my son doesn't know bout this"

"then why are you telling me?"

"because i saw myself in you, i know what you tried to do with both Oon and yourself" 

"And my wife was against this because she knows the pain, she just didn't want Oon to go through it again, resulting her to collapse when Oon shut himself out for more than a week.. Her pain of the past and the pain our son suffered made her suffer more, I don't want her to go through anymore pain, 3 years ago she went to the hospital twice" The older guy in the room took a break from speaking, before continuing he took a deep breath "What I'm trying to say is don't hate her for the things she has done, I hope you take care of our son and make us believe we didn't make the wrong decision in letting you two be together"