CHAPTER [15]

It's been a few days since the day everyone found out about Kongpob's and Arthit's relationship and they're all chill about it but...

they don't seem to have time alone since someone is always somehow getting in the way.

"Maybe i should just go"

"no you shouldn't have to leave it's this idiot who should leave"

"i'm sitting right here you know"..

Kongpob takes Arthit's hand into his staring into the eyes  of his beloved as if he's conveying his thoughts , Arthit sighs and nods 

the third party interrupted their moment with the sound of his throat clearing but just got a glare back at him , the kind that makes you get goose bumps all over your body

Kongpob gets up and walks to the front door leaving the two alone in the house .

Bright's POV

Yes i've  let them be together but i still don't like that guy and don't understand why he had to fall for this type of guy who gets in him in to danger , my concern for Arthit is bigger than i thought since i treasure him as a friend..

I don't want to lose him like we almost did 3 years ago and now that scum is back after he's out of jail back in to his life . Wasn't he was the one who ended things with Arthit? why is he back in his life? why couldn't he have left Arthit alone? why couldn't he let Arthit be safe? is he confident enough to protect him?

If i don't have these answered then i really can't give him my blessing but most importantly are Arthit's parents who love him to dearly to let him be even near to that guy..

"ehem" "EHEM" "Bright" i totally got lost in to my thoughts that i forgot i was alone with Arthit now , i looked up to see him glaring , his eyes pierced so deep in to me sending shivers through out my body 

i shrieked at this sight of him , i sometimes forget how scary he can be but i guess it's because i was the reason Kongpob left but it was his decision , maybe he knew i hated his presence around Arthit 

"any particular reason you're here?"

"oi so mean...i can't come just to see my friend"  but he was just so quick enough to blatantly say no "psshh , just because i scared that jackass away" 

i felt a sharp pain on my head from the hit i got from him should've seen it coming though "don't call him a jackass"

even though he's been hurt by that guy he covers and protects him if he doesn't like what i say about him " you're the one who's a jackass" 

Bright: "how am i a jackass"

Arthit: "*sigh* Remember 3 years ago"

Bright: "how could i forget"

Arthit: "do you and the others know how scared i was to tell you about Kongpob? i was so scared that you guys would would judge him before you met him"

Bright: "do you remember what happened that night because of him"

Arthit: "he wasn't the one at fault"

Bright: "what do you mean? they shot you because they knew you were connected to him"

Arthit: "I was the one who told him i would be fine , he didn't want to leave me by myself because he knew how much of a danger i could've been in"

Bright: "yet he still let you out"

Arthit: "what's done is done Bright but back to my point 3 years later now that i'm with him i want to you to get to know him and see he aint bad"

Bright: "you want me to bond with him , you can't be serious"

Arthit: "if you're really my friend you would at least try"

ah shit he had to go and say that didn't he? i wonder what's going on his mind? how does expect me to bond with that guy?

"what about your parents? don't you remember what happened  to your mother because she was so worried about you"

Arthit's face changed as if he had a flashback to that time , so i guess he does worry about it , does that guy know? 

"I'll figure something out about that problem but i need you to behave and get to know Kongpob from now on" is what he says but he doesn't expect me not to worry about this does he?

"i guess i should go" 

"where are you going"

"i have something to do" i lied but i had to i just need to clear my mind "*sigh* fine" i walk of to the front and close the door leaving out some relief as i feel some fresh air surrounding me 

i turned to the right when i saw someone standing leaning on the wall realising who it was i asked straight away "why are you still here?" 

"P'Bright" he walked closer towards me and looked at me straight in the eyes "i think we need to talk" i had no choice to agree besides i need some answers from his side and what he's got planned if he wants to keep Arthit.

These two walked as they walked along on the path side by side with a gap in between in them "Hey you , what if i say i don't agree with your guys relationship?" 

Kongpob: "i would say i expected that , you knowing about our relationship doesn't technically mean you agree with us nor like it , but for Arthit's sake i'll try hard to do everything in my will power to make the people around him accept me , even you"

i can feel his determination but it's not going to be easy with the way things have been lately "hmm what about his parents?"

Kongpob: "I've only met them once but i know they treasure Arthit too much"

Bright: "so you do realise it's not going to be easy"

Kongpob: "i do , which is why i'm leaving his parents the last thing since they're important situation here"

Bright: "i get it , one more question .. can you protect Arthit and not let the same thing happen like 3 years ago"

he looked at me stopping on our path way "P'Bright-"

punches and kicks as well as yells were being heard not far from where they were standing catching Kongpob's and Bright's attention....