CHAPTER [29]

Arthit's parents had no idea Kongpob was coming alone but they still let him in. Arthit had left early in the morning but not as willing as Kongpob had to kind of persuade him even more in the morning.

The parents lead Kongpob to the living room having him sit on the couch then observing him up close, making him shiver from fear. The realisation that Arthit's mother can be strong in a way surprises him, never underestimate a mothers strength. The first time he ever met her he felt the feeling of a loving mother coming from her especially when he got yelled at by her from the worry thinking her son might die. just by looking her love and cherish for her son is still visible though it was more of a threat now.

She did not feel happy about letting him in the house but she thought about and talked with her husband about it and so she doesn't want to fight with her son because of all this. Kongpob was sitting down politely when the mother noticed something..

"where did you get that scar? it looks pretty recent" he wasn't expecting that nor even thought she would even ask about it "i got in to a little accident not too long ago"

She looked as if she was trying to puzzle something together and then it dawned on her. She knows her son quite well so she will know when he's lying but lying about going back for work and hiding this secret, she knew Arthit might have someone and it turns out to be this guy. Leaving his parents in the middle of staying with them confirms just how much Arthit loves Kongpob

She sighed and her tense body relaxed in front of him "i'm beat aren't i?" 

"from what you said yesterday i'm guessing you guys are in a relationship? i'm not against the love between 2 guys but i have no idea why he's chosen you, you've caused a lot of harm to him 3 years ago and i don't want him to go through that again"

Not only that...Arthit's mother didn't want to go through of having to worry about Arthit so much to the point she collapses.

Kongpob took a chance and risk at moving his seating next to her, she was shocked yet she didn't move from her place. 

"Ma'am i understand i hurt everyone, even the mother of the person i love-" those words have seemed to caught her attention so she looked up to see his face visibly full of regret "and maybe letting your son be with a criminal like me might be troubling and hard.... just know i promise with my heart and soul, to even the gods i'll protect him..i'd rather die than see him and the people around him hurt" 

They never once interrupted him, both of the parents understand yet not quite enough.

"i'll be willing to tell you two for what my life has been and for all the wrongs i have done because-" looking up at both of them as they listen "because i don't want to hide or keep secrets from the parents who has brought up the son who took my heart and given me love like no one has ever done"

The death of his mother, the life of being a boss of a gang, his enemies, losing his sanity for a few minutes causing him to murder someone by his bare hands, breaking up with his lover, ending up in jail, getting disowned by his own father, things he went through behind bars. all of the things that happened recently were now revealed to the people that are cherished by Arthit.

anybody who listens to all this would think Kongpob hadn't probably received love from losing his mother at a young age and his father disowning and abandoning him while being left behind bars but is it really like that? did his father really never care for him?.

"it's true i don't feel good about you having to be an ex-convict but hearing what you have been through i can understand it must have been tough"

Kongpob sat there not knowing where this is going "i can see you're trying hard, you came all the way here to get our approval...i don't know how you've been able to get through all this"