CHAPTER [6]

They reached at the house where the whole gang stays at "it's not big but it's home" as Wad said once they were inside. They have all been living here for the last 3 years and have gotten jobs that pay ok if Kongpob didn't take what happened 3 years ago by himself then also the rest of the guys would have had their lives ruined.

Kongpob's POV

I don't know but seeing them at least looking good and having a normal life after we've all been through things makes me feel better and don't regret my decision it gave them a chance to start over , but i've always wondered if that person has been ok , seeing this gear again and having it in my hands again feels good.

They all sat down in the lounge and Oak brought some drinks as he set them down on the table "Kongpob i don't know if you thought about this but where are you going to live?" this question made me realize i literally have nothing having to be disowned by my own father taking everything away from me since i can't even step inside the house i used to live in.

"I'll worry about that" truth is i don't know but how i can say that? "Kongpob were all friends here you just got out it would be quite obvious that you need us right now , so i thought maybe you could live here" i had a feeling it would come to this but "i don't want to barge in here and have you guys take care of me" i can't have them do this "i'm sorry but that's bullshit , we all feel like we owe you since you took all the blame 3 three years , to be honest we felt guilty you went in there alone and felt like we betrayed you-"

"it was my decision you guys didn't betray me" Tew put his arm around Kongpob "i wasn't finished , now as i was saying we realized you did this for us to be better and live better and since we did we owe it all to you , you can stay here as long as you want"

"you guys sure about this" they all instantly nodded "i have no other choice then do i?" they all smiled and all of a sudden hugged Kongpob without warning "guys i can't breathe"

---------------------------------------------

Arthit's POV

right now i'm at this barbecue that N'New is hosting but i'm not up for any interactions with anyone today so really i don't know why i came , i'm just sitting down on the chairs on my phone when all of a sudden New decided to come and chat with me "P'Arthit why are you by all by yourself here?" 

"so you're here to pity me about it?" New started waving his hands "no of course not" i always wonder why this guy is always cheerful i've never once seen in a dark or sad mood "P'Arthit i actually do have a reason for this barbecue it wasn't just because i felt like it or something" 

Arthit: "huh?"

New: "you know what today's date is?"

Arthit: "10 of March?"

New: "yea , it was the day i started working at the company"

Arthit: "oh really i had no idea does that make it officially 3 years?"

New: "yea"

Arthit: "well congratulations"

i felt bad about not knowing but really i didn't concentrate much in my surroundings of what happens..

ring ring ring

[ID: unknown]

Arthit's phone was ringing and excused himself to quieter area to answer.

"hello"..........