CHAPTER [24]

Arthit left very early in the morning as well as he apologised to his parents before he went off.. 

His friends had picked him up and drove off to the hospital where Kongpob is at. Arthit has been getting updates from the gang that Kongpob had not woken up yet but his situation could be because he was exhausted from work more than the incident or drugs that was given from the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital, the worried boyfriend ran inside, so fast nobody could stop him. Aim had told him the number of his room so he could go there without asking the receptionist. 

All eyes in the room focused on the person who had made an entrance. Going over to his unconscious boyfriend, holding his hand that felt a bit cold.

Arthit's POV 

Holding his hand felt cold to my touch, his lips were dry, his face is pale, a bandage wrapped around his head. it's only been a day but he already looks like he's dead. I held his hand tightly with both of mine while he had the tube connected on him for the drip.

It was too quiet ever since i came in until i heard the door open appearing the people who drove me here "thanks for waiting for us Arthit" 

"i'm sorry guys i held back yesterday from coming and i couldn't wait any longer when we arrived" 

"we understand" everyone else in the room was silent but i had a question stuck in my mind for a long time now and couldn't help but say it out loud 

"How can a pile of bricks fall suddenly? i'm sorry but that doesn't right"

Tew: "P' are you trying to say someone intentionally pushed them"

Oak: "that's ridiculous Kongpob hadn't worked there for long who would have it out for him?"

Knott: "Arthit it's a construction work place it could've happened to anyone just unfortunately it happened to Kongpob"

Arthit: "yes i know it's construction work place but there has to be safety around them"

Prem: "maybe they weren't careful enough"

Arthit: "if this is their fault doesn't that mean i could sue them"

Aim: "P'Arthit we don't have proof"

Arthit: "well then there had have been cameras around"

Aim: "i think i know where this is going"

Arthit: "we have to look in to this using their security cameras"

All of Kong's friends sighed which made Arthit glare their way "he's your friend probably also can be considered your family don't you want to help" if they don't nod they felt like Arthit's stare could've killed them right on the spot.

I wasn't expecting anymore people to come in until i heard the door open again revealing Bright and the boy that was saved by Bright and Kongpob, didn't expect for that idiot to keep in touch with him.

I don't know why he had bought Rome with him or why Bright even came himself anyway but i didn't comment about it "are you happy about seeing Kongpob like this Bright" i was being sarcastic and mean but i was very hurt from all this so i guess i'm kinda taking my pain on others which i don't mean to.

"Arthit seriously when did i say that?, i might not like him but it doesn't mean i want him dead" 

"okay, okay we didn't come here to argue" the most responsible guy in the gang tried to calm everyone.

suddenly a nurse came in who saw there was many of us so she said for some of us to come out and some can stay, Bright had opened his mouth and said if he and Rome can stay and everyone go out, wanting to tell me something..