CHAPTER [28]

Groaning sounds were heard from the boyfriend who was squished in the embrace of his lover. Adjusting his eyesight he saw the room was shrouded in darkness 

Trying to get up but to no veil he couldn't beat Kongpob's strength even when he's unconscious "Kong....Kong" the boy who was being called to be awaken from his slumber not only pretended he didn't hear his boyfriend but had the nerve to squish him tighter if that's possible..

Arthit felt he had no choice but to be harsher, bringing his hands that were under the blanket closer to the skin of someone next to him. Kongpob felt a slight touch on his body but it didn't bother him until he got tickled totally bringing him to up.

Kongpob sat up with his eyes wide opened from the shock of being tickled so suddenly "you're up"

"P'Arthit, you didn't have to do that you know?" Arthit had gotten up finally feeling free from that tight grasp around his body "you wouldn't let me go what would you expect me to do"

"wake me up like a normal person" 

While closing the curtains and turning on the lights and also talking with his boyfriend who was rubbing his eyes from just having to wake up "you're not normal" hearing a chuckle from the other, not feeling offended at all.

"we haven't eaten anything since we got back, want me to make anything"

Kongpob looked at the time "after that nap with you i'm fully charged up"

"i'm serious tomorrow we have a big day you know?"

"wait did you call them?"

"i left them a text it's too late to call now"

Kongpob suddenly got hit in the face with a towel that was thrown at him "go take a shower"

A visible smirk was shown on the others face "you don't want to join me?" as he also was moving his eyebrows up and down but all that he got in return was a pillow thrown at his face "stop being creepy and go shower, we also need to pack"

Kongpob being rejected got him disappointed which was unexpected because this is the way Arthit has always been, seeing this made Athiit upset so he called out to him

Hearing his boyfriend call out for him made him look behind him to see him very close and then a kiss on his cheek was planted then being pushed to the bathroom "now go shower"

Kongpob felt content and was all happy once again.

A few minuted later Kongpob came out to see a familiar scene "are we doing this again P'Arthit"

Arthit felt awkward and embarrassed "i told you no unnecessary stuff"

Him being in just a towel made Arthit speechless and blank minded, the wet half naked guy walked closer to his boyfriend who was going red in the face to help him with the organisation of the suitcase.

Arthit couldn't contain his excitement of seeing his boyfriend like this since it's been awhile.  The younger boyfriend organised the bag once again and was oblivious to Arthit's reaction "you can go shower now P'Arthit" handing him a towel without looking at him.

Arthit hurried himself before he got caught...

[ Time skip to the next morning ]

Arthit had woken up before Kongpob feeling nervous and stressed about today...

Arthit's POV

I woke up earlier than Kong but it's more like i couldn't sleep at all, i have no idea what's going in that head of his. All of a sudden asking to meet my parents when i could only stay there for one day.